• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could recast Chris Redfield who would you have play him?

KennedyShot02

Here i thought i was just cause he was getting old in general...
Nope it was injuries. Anyway whether it be Paul Walker or Jensen Ackles who gets the role of Leon both can do it and atleast neither will be a horrible debacle like Wenthworth Miller as Chris Redfield

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Nope it was injuries. Anyway whether it be Paul Walker or Jensen Ackles who gets the role of Leon both can do it and atleast neither will be a horrible debacle like Wenthworth Miller as Chris Redfield

What was the worst think about him as Chris in your opinon...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
My main beef was he was forcing it. He didn't seem natural as Chris. The tone and attitude felt really forced to me. Plus he really came off as slightly incompetent and untrustworthy.

The worst for me was his accent...he's brittish...so he tryed an American accent...to me he came across as a wannabe Batman...but ALL of what you said is true as well...

KennedyShot02

The worst for me was his accent...he's brittish...so he tryed an American accent...to me he came across as a wannabe Batman...but ALL of what you said is true as well...
Yeah the accent like I said was horribly forced. And that is one downside to the next movie is he is returning. Hopefully he improved that accent a bit. Plus appearance wise he was supposed to look more like Chris in RE 1. Yet to me he looked like a Dean Winchester wannabe

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah the accent like I said was horribly forced. And that is one downside to the next movie is he is returning. Hopefully he improved that accent a bit. Plus appearance wise he was supposed to look more like Chris in RE 1. Yet to me he looked like a Dean Winchester wannabe

Lol...i thought he looked like a bad Dean too...i mean, Leon is gonna be in this movie too so...

KennedyShot02

And what were some of those names? Aside From Jensen Ackles...he was the only one i heard...
Well I've heard my choice Paul Walker mentioned. but I've heard some god awful choices Like Matt Lanter and significant improvement over Lanter but still not the best choice Chris Evans. with Ackles being the favorite of the 4.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well I've heard my choice Paul Walker mentioned. but I've heard some god awful choices Like Matt Lanter and significant improvement over Lanter but still not the best choice Chris Evans. with Ackles being the favorite of the 4.

I'm not gonna lie...i really like Chris Evans...

KennedyShot02

I'm not gonna lie...i really like Chris Evans...
I like Chris Evans too and he would be someone I'd consider. my only issue is when I think Chris Evans I think Lucas Lee from Scott Pilgram vs. the World. If I can get past that He'd be a great Leon in my book. and of the 4 the only 1 I really dislike is Matt Lanter unless they are talking about a parody of the movies/games then maybe he could work

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I like Chris Evans too and he would be someone I'd consider. my only issue is when I think Chris Evans I think Lucas Lee from Scott Pilgram vs. the World. If I can get past that He'd be a great Leon in my book. and of the 4 the only 1 I really dislike is Matt Lanter unless they are talking about a parody of the movies/games then maybe he could work
Lol...i just saw Scott Pilgrim last night actually...and i heard they actually considered Ackles for his role in that...

KennedyShot02

Me too...because Human Torch and Cap A are TOTALLY different kinds of heroes...
Yeah they are. Speaking of which reminds me of how shocked I was that Ryan Reynolds was cast as the Green Lantern. I always thought he would more go for the Flash and that Lantern would go to Chris Evans.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah they are. Speaking of which reminds me of how shocked I was that Ryan Reynolds was cast as the Green Lantern. I always thought he would more go for the Flash and that Lantern would go to Chris Evans.

Ryan Reynolds has also been cast for Flash...which ****es me off...how can he play both guys...i think of him as more of a Flash too though...Never thought of Chris Evans for GL, but it IS a good thought...

Top Bottom