• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How many times have you completed it?

bruno

Chief Researcher
I originally had played in Normal, Separate Ways and Assignement Ada in ps2, but then my ps2 broke, so i got the pc version from a friend.
I've been playing the pc version for about a year and I've passed the game multiple times in Normal, pro, Seperate ways and once in Assignement Ada.
Now, i got my ps2 fixed and i started playing normal in my ps2 (i had my saved game deleted).
It looks like an entirely new game, it's soooo much better in ps2... Also, it's much harder cause i'm having more trouble on ps2 normal mode than on pc's pro.
I've noticed some villagers in the pc version say "Lord Saddler" when they die, but not on ps2.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
bruno;63723 said:
Now, i got my ps2 fixed and i started playing normal in my ps2 (i had my saved game deleted).
It looks like an entirely new game, it's soooo much better in ps2... Also, it's much harder cause i'm having more trouble on ps2 normal mode than on pc's pro.
Isn't the graphics better on pc? What makes it so much better on PS2? :)

What makes the PS2 version harder? It can't be the controls because the Dualshock 2 joypad offers better control than a keyboard & mouse?

bruno

Chief Researcher
The pc version is almost an exact port of the PS2 version, but the port is REALLY REALLY bad, so the graphics are much worse. Capcom has even made some graphics patches to make textures better, but it was still really bad looking.
The aiming system is also badly ported, because the aim is much bigger than in the other versions, so it's easier to shoot enemies (thus making the game easier).

ConvictedMP5

i beat it once on ps2, once on wii, and once on GC all on normal. and i beat assignment ada, separate ways, and i beat mercs and unlocked the handcannon :)

Top Bottom