• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How many times have you completed it?

Dimera

How many times have you completed: the main game, and which difficulties; assignment ada, seperate ways, and how far are you on the mercinaries??

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I think I beaten the game at least 3 or 5 times all on Normal.

Assignment Ada - About 4 times.

Separate Ways - Don't have it.

Mercenaries - I got every character unlocked, but I can't remeber my ranks.

Dimera

BIGHARD CHEATER;62083 said:
I think I beaten the game at least 3 or 5 times all on Normal.

Assignment Ada - About 4 times.

Separate Ways - Don't have it.

Mercenaries - I got every character unlocked, but I can't remeber my ranks.

ooh, it's a bummer you havent got seperate ways; i recomment you buy the ps2 version........and a ps2..but they're quite cheap now. ive had loads of fun doing sepreate ways, but i cant explain why.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Dimera;62088 said:
ooh, it's a bummer you havent got seperate ways; i recomment you buy the ps2 version........and a ps2..but they're quite cheap now. ive had loads of fun doing sepreate ways, but i cant explain why.

Well, I already have a PS2, but I am not going to buy Resident Evil 4 for it.

I hardly play my PS2 or RE4. Plus even if I get the game I will have to look for a Memory Card.

It is really not worth it in my opinion to buy a game that I already have with just 1 extra scenario and some costumes.

I may buy it later on in my life.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Look for Ada's part on youtube.
I have played the main game a bunch of times in all difficulties. Played Seperate Ways 3 times and Assignement Ada only 1 (didn't like it, it was too boring).
Got all characters on mercs, but i wasn't good at it, so i did it with little more than the requested points (for each character). The hardest level for me was the castle, I used to get a buch of poits and then the garradors killed me. My favorite characters are Hunk and Krauser, but i like Wesker a lot too. I hate Ada and Leon.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Romero, you must have been playing for more than 1 year. It must be a little boring to play like you do, lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Nope, I started the game around at the time I joined this forum. And I had a break from May to November where I did not play any games at all. And I've also had several small breaks for about a week or so. So I have not played more than a year.

Nosophoros

main game: probably around 20 times (pro and normal)
assignment ada: 2 times
seperate ways: 3 times
mercs: beat it (took me about 6 months)

Whenever I get bored with the castle or island I just make a new game. Once that's done I switch back and finally finish them. (I hate fighting U3 and Right Hand)

Jess

only one time, for the main game
I played bad, in mercenaries I got ranked only one star
and since I had no like about Ada I never tried her part
I grabbed this saving data from other players which was helping me get all the extras and weapons unlocked:rolleyes:

bruno

Chief Researcher
Jess;62145 said:
I played bad, in mercenaries I got ranked only one star
and since I had no like about Ada I never tried her part
I grabbed this saving data from other players which was helping me get all the extras and weapons unlocked:rolleyes:

You can get better at mercs with practice. You have to get used into being quick, and using less ammo (aiming for the heads and using more kicks/punches/grabs).
I reccomend you to try Seperate ways, it clears up some things about Ada's and Krauser's involvement, and explains a little more about the plagas

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
I've lost count how many times I have played through all parts of the game. If you have a PC that can run it, get the PC version. The different modifications i have keep me playing again and again. Such as playing through the main game as Hunk, or replacing every weapon in the game with better ones.

Jess

bruno;62155 said:
You can get better at mercs with practice. You have to get used into being quick, and using less ammo (aiming for the heads and using more kicks/punches/grabs).
I reccomend you to try Seperate ways, it clears up some things about Ada's and Krauser's involvement, and explains a little more about the plagas

I'm using laptop to play. It took me quite an effort in aiming with this keyboard. and I'm still not adept in kicking.
and thank you I'll try Seperate Ways I didn't know it's telling more stories specially about Krauser

bruno

Chief Researcher
I also played in PC and i know it isn't easy, but you can get used, unless your keyboard is different. I love kicking and knifing... and i love when i am able to do a suplex (which is really rare)

Jess

thank you I'll try maybe I play more time I'll get better but RE5 has more fun to me than RE4

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
You know if you get a wired 360 controller and download Microsoft's free 360 controller ah... download, you can play RE4 with it. You don't have to configure the buttons, and I can tell you where to find a 360 button replacement Pack (changes the onscreen button prompts to 360 button images.).

Duo

Wii Edition.

Started up about 3 weeks ago. Main Game clear took about a week, Separate Ways + Assignment Ada was another week. Five Starred Merc's with all char's in a day or two. Main Game again with Handcannon, bought the Chicago Typewriter and Infinite Launcher over the course of the game.

Now working on Professional Mode Clear. So that's 2.5 game completions plus Separate Ways once.

leon83

Ive now completed it 7 times ( 2 times gamecube 2 times ps2 3 times wii)
i cant get enough of the game it really is one of the best games ever and ive now completed resi 5 about 5 times but not too the same enjoyment.

Jess

AgentHUNK;62271 said:
You know if you get a wired 360 controller and download Microsoft's free 360 controller ah... download, you can play RE4 with it. You don't have to configure the buttons, and I can tell you where to find a 360 button replacement Pack (changes the onscreen button prompts to 360 button images.).

no prob thank you I don't play RE4 much actually I prefer the old ones plus RE4 main game wasn't that hard and I liked to enjoy the storyline

Top Bottom