• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How many times have you completed it?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
leon83;62355 said:
Ive now completed it 7 times ( 2 times gamecube 2 times ps2 3 times wii)
After playing so many times on each platform, what do you think about them? What are the differences in gameplay?

Xcessive_Evil

I've actually lost count. All I remember is that I dug so deep into Mercenaries for so long it completely erased what I remembered about the main game. It just made it all fun all over again.

"Moldy STD's"

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
aintnoscrub;62571 said:
^ ^ congrats, now you should move on to re5 if you haven't already.

Actually RE5 was the first one I played. My brother rented it around chistmas and we played through it on split screen co op. I read the history of RE file and that made me want to play the old games. So I bought RE 1, 2 and 3 off the playstation store and played through them before going out and buying RE4. Now I'm gonna wait for the Gold Edition of RE5 so I can find out exactly what went down at the Spencer Estate.

Leonhart

10 times on easy mode (PC)
6 times on normal mode (PS2)
2 times on hard mode (PS2)
3 times on seperete way (PC)

bruno

Chief Researcher
T-Vaccinated Kid;62572 said:
Actually RE5 was the first one I played. My brother rented it around chistmas and we played through it on split screen co op. I read the history of RE file and that made me want to play the old games. So I bought RE 1, 2 and 3 off the playstation store and played through them before going out and buying RE4. Now I'm gonna wait for the Gold Edition of RE5 so I can find out exactly what went down at the Spencer Estate.

You just need to play Code:Veronica X and RE0 so you play all the main games. Just a question: did you play the original RE1 or the REmake?

T-Vaccinated Kid

bruno;62641 said:
You just need to play Code:Veronica X and RE0 so you play all the main games. Just a question: did you play the original RE1 or the REmake?

I played the RE1 directors cut. I don't have a gamecube or a wii so RE0 and REmake are unplayable for me. And I can't find Code: Veronica X at any of my local gamestops. And amazon wants like $120 for it! But I'm currently halfway through the RE0 book. I just got to the part where Rebecca and Billy get to the Umbrella training facility.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Be careful with the books... they tell the story of the games, but they additionally have lots of new information which is not cannon to the games and may contradict other canon events. I'm not saying it's bad, actually it's great to learn more about the characters.

T-Vaccinated Kid

bruno;62661 said:
Be careful with the books... they tell the story of the games, but they additionally have lots of new information which is not cannon to the games and may contradict other canon events. I'm not saying it's bad, actually it's great to learn more about the characters.

Yeah I'm aware that she has to make a lot of stuff up to fill a book but so far I like how Perry has written it. The aspect of multiple perspectives from Rebecca, Billy, Wesker, and Birkin is pretty cool. And I know that she wrote each book before its sequel came out (except 0) I hear that City of the Dead, which is the novelization of RE2, tells the Leon A/Claire B story when Claire A/Leon B is the cannon story.

MeinHerzBrennt

Zombie Butt Kicker
I have played the main game too many times to count. (All on normal)

Professional- Zero. I have no interest with beating it on professional.

Seperate ways- Once.

Assignmen Ada- I tried once but didn't like it. She has dumb weapons.

Mercinaries(sp?)- I have unlocked all the characters but don't know their ranks.

T-Vaccinated Kid

I just beat Seperate Ways! Saddler scares the sh*t outa me now! Before when I was playing as Leon I just saw him as some crazy, infected, religious nut. But that bastard is hard to kill with Ada.

IAmEvil;62779 said:
Professional- Zero. I have no interest with beating it on professional.

Hmmm. You must have the gamecube version. I'm gonna go beat it on professional so i can get my P.R.L.

MeinHerzBrennt

Zombie Butt Kicker
I do have the game for the playstation. I just don't really have the time or patients to play it. While I'm thinking about it I might start playing it.:ermm:

T-Vaccinated Kid

You've played it on normal too many times to count but you don't have enough time or patience to play it on hard? Your not making any sense buddy!

Levan

Polkka. lol
Main game - Not really sure. I know I did Professional once (until my PS2 broke down, at the least), finished normal mode twice, and easy mode dozens of times.

Seperate Ways - Finished it twice, just so I could get the Typewriter without selling my sniper. And honestly, I really had fun fighting Krauser with her scenario. :)

Assignment Ada - Did this twice. Really entertaining if you ask me.

Mercenaries. Though I did get all characters, I could only get Krauser to Five(not sure, but at least the maximum) stars on all levels. HUNK's was slightly difficult, so I only made one. While the others, well, let's just say I ignored them. A lot. D:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Leonhart;62625 said:
10 times on easy mode (PC)
6 times on normal mode (PS2)
2 times on hard mode (PS2)
3 times on seperete way (PC)
Gosh... I don't ask if you are a fan or not.

faggot

3 i think on ps2 and assignment ada
seperate ways twice
i gave up on pro difficulty i think at the cabin
1 or 2 times on gc
i unlocked the all mercenaries on both but it was pretty easy on gc idk if it was my previous experience with the ps2 version or it was easier

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
I Beat all difficulties on Leon's story multiple times, assignment Ada completed 2 times, Seperate Ways several times, and got the best rank on all mercs stages...i was really bored, and had WAY to much time on my hands...

Top Bottom