• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Heres some LEON goodness to tide you over till October, enjoy

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Ada... Carla... Same voice, same appearance, works for me! Lolz. I'm not ruling anything out at this point, I just hope not to find out until October.
Actors can cover more than one character in a game. Its been done before so I wouldn't go off that much as proof too much.

I don't think Ada is capable of murder, and I she'd definitely never wear blue. The two Ada's are definitely different. Carla is just a name, though. There's no connection between the two except that Ada is reading up on her (with reason, I think).
I see no reason why Capcom can't change up each characters style and look. They did it for everyone so why not Ada's? People don't look the same forever. A red sash and scarf is still there, but we'll see.

I was just posting that to show that we wont see Ada in only Red and Carla in blue. Carla and Ada will be seen in the same blue attire at some point. I'm not saying that Ada can't be evil and/or the cause of this outbreak.
Yeah, I know. Its just that picture really isn't enough. It still looks like it could be the same person to me is all. Though I may reconsider things after what you posted about the demo.

because Capcom clearly stated "mysterious woman" in the captivate trailer and Ada Wong in the E3 trailer.
Exactly. Mysterious woman is what they stated her as. Not that she is Carla. We have no idea who she really is yet.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Yeah, I know. Its just that picture really isn't enough. It still looks like it could be the same person to me is all.

Isnt that the point of of a clone/ doppleganger? Lets look it up shall we?

A doppelganger can be a person who happens to look exactly like another person (not an identical twin, or a clone): it can be the ghost of a LIVING person, who is said to appear to that person's loved ones when that person is under great stress: or in some kinds of mythology it is a spirit which resembles you and will take your life given half a chance. It can also be a killer clone created through genetic mutation.

Seems like this "mysterious woman" is doing her job right if she looks/ acts like the woman whom she is trying to frame.

Exactly. Mysterious woman is what they stated her as. Not that she is Carla. We have no idea who she really is yet.

Except that she has been leaked way before the trailers were released.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Isnt that the point of of a clone/ doppleganger? Lets look it up shall we?

A doppelganger can be a person who happens to look exactly like another person (not an identical twin, or a clone): it can be the ghost of a LIVING person, who is said to appear to that person's loved ones when that person is under great stress: or in some kinds of mythology it is a spirit which resembles you and will take your life given half a chance. It can also be a killer clone created through genetic mutation.

No, you didn't get what I meant by that. I meant that it looks like the same person because I think it is. I don't think its a clone running around framing Ada. This other woman just happens to look like her by chance if indeed its not Ada. Besides this is what Carla looks like http://residentevil.wikia.com/Carla_Radames How can she be a doppleganger of Ada? But I'll end there. We'll find out everything soon.

tharsheblows

No, you didn't get what I meant by that. I meant that it looks like the same person because I think it is. I don't think its a clone running around framing Ada. This other woman just happens to look like her by chance if indeed its not Ada. Besides this is what Carla looks like http://residentevil.wikia.com/Carla_Radames How can she be a doppleganger of Ada? But I'll end there. This has gone on long enough man lol.

Don't worry man, I'll answer your question though. Also before they had an official picture of Carla Radames on that wiki they had the pic of the "mysterious woman" on Carla's page, it's in the history.

View attachment 441

Judging by the dossiers I would say that these pics are clearly older (maybe years older) than the current events of RE6 based on Derek Simmons face being less wrinkled and no signs of gray hair which is clearly shown in RE6. Examples Here:

View attachment 440

View attachment 442

Now concerning her being a doppelganger/clone of Ada:

It's entirely possible for her to be disguised as Ada due to plastic surgery, makeup and the technology of today. As storyofmylife stated in another thread about Michael Jackson transforming from a black man to a scary white woman(LOL), but based on that pic it seems that she had some type of experiment done on her due to her pic shown right beside a woman breaking out of a C-virus chrysalis. So I'm guessing that experiment could've gave a her body more of a youthful appearance or something similar to Ada's slender build. The dossier pic also shows that this "mysterious woman" could indeed be Carla Radames seeing as the mystery woman's nose, lips, and chin have the exact same structure of the Carla pics that was taken years ago. ( I know I've stated this b4 and some of these pics lol)

Pic here:

View attachment 443

This is the pic you posted in this thread and you said something about her look in an earlier post. It's clear as day how this this "mysterious woman" can pass as the doppelganger/clone of Ada Wong.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Yeah, I originally thought that and I was the one who posted those pictures. I'm just tired of theorizing. I'm going on it being Ada or this other person happens to look like her by coincidence. And again, this woman you think is Carla may not even be her. Her name has not been stated yet. Whether any of this clone doppelganger stuff is true or not we will have to see.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Actors can cover more than one character in a game. Its been done before so I wouldn't go off that much as proof too much.
I hear you, this is very true. It happens all the time weather its a video game, cartoon, ect. I was just being sarcastic about the possibility of there being "two Adas" in the story as she's one of my favorite characters. That being said though, the only reason I want to believe this theory is because the leaked character list from months ago has been pretty damn accurate about everything else. Had that not happened, I don't think anyone would have thought of a "clone" being in the mix. Regardless, I'm not gonna speculate anymore, 'cause Carla could end up being just another character. I wanna be surprised damn it lolz.

katninja

I was just posting that to show that we wont see Ada in only Red and Carla in blue. Carla and Ada will be seen in the same blue attire at some point. I'm not saying that Ada can't be evil and/or the cause of this outbreak.

What you said about the pictures could be absolutely true but the part I bolded? LOL no. Spoilers. Highlight at your own risk:

You already know the demo was hacked and all the campaign stages were on the demo disk including pics of the stages. Ada's campaign was shown and you know what? It clearly shows that Ada NEVER steps foot in Edonia. Now where was Chris when his team was infected? Edonia. Who was his team infected by? SUPPOSEDLY Ada Wong. Which Derek Simmons would want you to think seeing as he is framing ADA by blaming her for the bioterrorism. Seeing as we have now seen the Damanation trailer (it has been confirmed that there will be ties to RE6) and Ada states" I was sent here by the BSAA" clearly shows that she is on good terms with them and you see Chris and his team lower there weapons when they meet her in Edonia thinking she is real Ada in the captivate trailer. Even when the captivate trailer was released, Capcom would only address the woman in red and blue as "mysterious woman" and not by Ada Wong because its simply isn't her. It's already confirmed that Ada and Carla have the exact same voice and similar appearances which makes it pretty obvious that it simply isn't Ada in everything that takes place in this game.

because Capcom clearly stated "mysterious woman" in the captivate trailer and Ada Wong in the E3 trailer.

guess so lol.

Well all you say here makes totally sense to me except one thing...
Ever thought about a second Ada Clone? I mean they certainly have the technology to change people to actual doublegangers of Ada. And even if they didn't plan on producing another one, there might be still the possibility that there is a living test subject.
And I can think of a second person Helena and Leon would like to find and protect.
Debra_re6.png
Dabra Harper
the fact that Simmons was standing next to Helena while his "workers" were dragging Debra to the other room made me be suspicious.
So I assume that dabra was made to an Ada clone aswell...
That would explain why ada or rather Dabra ( the one standing behind Leon ) is looking that confused. that would also explain the denotation of "key witness" and the clothing color, cause both are a clone...
And speaking for Derek Simmons it would be a very smart move aswell to let the test subject be killed off instead of his wife, incase the bsaa or Leon would find out about the two Adas.
just a thought...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I hear you, this is very true. It happens all the time weather its a video game, cartoon, ect. I was just being sarcastic about the possibility of there being "two Adas" in the story as she's one of my favorite characters. That being said though, the only reason I want to believe this theory is because the leaked character list from months ago has been pretty damn accurate about everything else. Had that not happened, I don't think anyone would have thought of a "clone" being in the mix. Regardless, I'm not gonna speculate anymore, 'cause Carla could end up being just another character. I wanna be surprised damn it lolz.
I hope its not true man. I would rather see Ada as a new female villain then for it to be case of mistaken identity. I have reasons to believe she may be the cause of all this. But with recent news I don't know anymore. We'll see how it turns out. I agree with your last statement. Carla could be a character we haven't even seen yet lol.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I hope its not true man. I would rather see Ada as a new female villain then for it to be case of mistaken identity. I have reasons to believe she may be the cause of all this. But with recent news I don't know anymore. We'll see how it turns out. I agree with your last statement. Carla could be a character we haven't even seen yet lol.
Definitely. I think the whole "clone" thing would be a cop-out on Capcom's part to keep Ada neutral. Granted, I like the character and the mystery behind her, I just don't like the idea of clones. Either way the game looks interesting and fun(most importantly!) and has me more stoked than any of the recent RE releases. All the guessing games are hurting my head lolz.

Reactions: Jay

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Definitely. I think the whole "clone" thing would be a cop-out on Capcom's part to keep Ada neutral. Granted, I like the character and the mystery behind her, I just don't like the idea of clones. Either way the game looks interesting and fun(most importantly!) and has me more stoked than any of the recent RE releases. All the guessing games are hurting my head lolz.
-
why not clones...they are making monsters, zombies, and super humans! A clone would be a small task by this point, I mean how the hell did they make that giant monster ?? - lol, a clones nothing for umbrella! - I really think Simmons is alot more than we are lead on to believe I feel hes a wesker child or the original wesker, maybe albert was his clone and jake is Alberts clone!! -the spencers have been doing weird stuff for years before the raccon city incident ! ---heres a guess too--I think simmons is a cloned or re-youthed ozwell Spencer and this ADA clone is his wife that was coming out of the cacoon and maybe ada is a clone of her !!!....who knows so many things we dont know yet ? we dont know really anything about these new people in this sequel at all yet !!!

tharsheblows

Yeah, I originally thought that and I was the one who posted those pictures. I'm just tired of theorizing. I'm going on it being Ada or this other person happens to look like her by coincidence. And again, this woman you think is Carla may not even be her. Her name has not been stated yet. Whether any of this clone doppelganger stuff is true or not we will have to see.

Well of course, why would her name be stated if we are supposed to believe she’s Ada Wong?

-
why not clones...they are making monsters, zombies, and super humans! A clone would be a small task by this point, I mean how the hell did they make that giant monster ?? - lol, a clones nothing for umbrella! - I really think Simmons is alot more than we are lead on to believe I feel hes a wesker child or the original wesker, maybe albert was his clone and jake is Alberts clone!! -the spencers have been doing weird stuff for years before the raccon city incident ! ---heres a guess too--I think simmons is a cloned or re-youthed ozwell Spencer and this ADA clone is his wife that was coming out of the cacoon and maybe ada is a clone of her !!!....who knows so many things we dont know yet ? we dont know really anything about these new people in this sequel at all yet !!!

Exactly Hellboy and cloning is not new to the RE series at all. The vast majority of BOWs are based around the concept of cloning, and don't forget that Sergei Vladimir in Umbrella Chronicles was cloned to create the IVAN model of the T-103, etc, etc. The idea of them eventually being able to create a non-BOW human clone over 15 years after the events of the original game is hardly shocking and shouldn’t even be considered a cop out.

Well all you say here makes totally sense to me except one thing...
Ever thought about a second Ada Clone? I mean they certainly have the technology to change people to actual doublegangers of Ada. And even if they didn't plan on producing another one, there might be still the possibility that there is a living test subject.
And I can think of a second person Helena and Leon would like to find and protect.
Debra_re6.png
Dabra Harper
the fact that Simmons was standing next to Helena while his "workers" were dragging Debra to the other room made me be suspicious.
So I assume that dabra was made to an Ada clone aswell...
That would explain why ada or rather Dabra ( the one standing behind Leon ) is looking that confused. that would also explain the denotation of "key witness" and the clothing color, cause both are a clone...
And speaking for Derek Simmons it would be a very smart move aswell to let the test subject be killed off instead of his wife, incase the bsaa or Leon would find out about the two Adas.
just a thought...

Another clone has never crossed my mind but I guess it’s possible, but why would she be made into a clone of Ada if she’s simply only there to make Helena follow his commands? Judging by the picture of Carla Radames and Simmons together, it seems like they have known each other for quite some time and it’s obvious that they have some sort of partnership and trust. Why would he trust some random girl whom he just kidnapped to become of clone of someone very important to their objectives? She is not a part of their organization and knows nothing about Ada. Also, just because she becomes a clone wouldn’t make her exactly acrobatic and well-informed as Carla and Ada. A clone only has the same physical appearance as the original; they have a mind of their own. It’s obvious she wouldn't learn the things that Ada/Carla already know overnight. I have a feeling that if Leon and Helena don’t save her she will end up dead or a mini boss you would have to defeat.

Exactly Mantis, He was spot on about everything he listed so far. Apparently, the guy who leaked the info posted either posted it days before or after (cant remember atm) the RE6 reveal trailer on a Portuguese gaming board and someone who worked on localizing the game had the original script of RE6 and told him. He confirmed Chris Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Helena Harper, Sherry Birkin, Piers Nivans (He was known as Beards Nevence at the time due of the RE Manga) Ada Wong, J’avos, zombies, and Jake Mueller as Wesker’s son before they were officially announced by Capcom. He also said that Carla Radames was a clone of Ada and the last two trailers pretty much backs up his claims imo. And yes, I agree, no one would’ve thought about the possibility of a clone if everything that was leaked hadn’t been proven true, it would’ve surprised the hell out of me.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Well of course, why would her name be stated if we are supposed to believe she’s Ada Wong?
Exactly man. What you aren't getting is why should we think this other person is Carla? Everything you've said could be possible, but it isn't solid information. Carla could be a completely different person we haven't seen yet. This game is going to drive us all crazy before we even play it.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I don't find it shocking that they are able to clone anything, I just don't like the idea. But that's just my personal preference. But yeah I'm not denying the clone thing, it holds up with what we've been given so far.

tharsheblows

Exactly man. What you aren't getting is why should we think this other person is Carla?

Because there is enough evidence in the trailers to believe so.

Exactly man. Everything you've said could be possible, but it isn't solid information.

Considering I got my information from the trailers, I would say that it is solid informarion, maybe I'm pushing it a little but I see your point.

Carla could be a completely different person we haven't seen yet. This game is going to drive us all crazy before we even play it.

Except we have seen her and her name appear in both trailers. She is confirmed as a C-virus experiment on the captivate trailer and her name and picture is on the dossiers that Ada finds in the E3 trailer.

svp

don't forget that Capcom has always made weird look-a-likes and clones, remember Alfred and his sister? he cross dressed as her to fool Claire and Steve. For a while I thought Debra was the "Carla" in the Simmons photo, who knows maybe it was a stunt to hide her from her sister.*Spoilers* And in the boss fight with Ada and Leon, Ada possibly looked at the clip board of carla before she fought her....then she met up with Leon and Helena. She then learned the real identity of Carla actually being Debra after the fight. though I am skeptical of that theory now because it does look like an older picture, and Simmons looks rather youthful then now, Carla didn't age at all it seems. And it is confirmed that Sherry is working for Simmons which means that simmons is collecting blood samples to make more clones or a clone army like the wesker family. It seems like he needs Jakes blood to complete the process. It is weird because Helena doesn't trust Simmons but Sherry does, Maybe he is tricking Sherry into capturing Jake to save the world meanwhile it is the opposite.

tharsheblows

don't forget that Capcom has always made weird look-a-likes and clones, remember Alfred and his sister? he cross dressed as her to fool Claire and Steve.

Correct, forgot about them, Alfred and Alexia were clones of there father.

. For a while I thought Debra was the "Carla" in the Simmons photo, who knows maybe it was a stunt to hide her from her sister.*Spoilers* And in the boss fight with Ada and Leon, Ada possibly looked at the clip board of carla before she fought her....then she met up with Leon and Helena. She then learned the real identity of Carla actually being Debra after the fight. though I am skeptical of that theory now because it does look like an older picture, and Simmons looks rather youthful then now, Carla didn't age at all it seems.

Well I guess you've seen the ada gameplay so we already know that Debra is indeed not Carla. Helena knows that is her sister and tells Leon and Ada to not shoot her. You can also see her go and try to comfort Debra when she is seen on the ground. Hell, Ada even says to Helena " If you love her, then you should put her down".

And it is confirmed that Sherry is working for Simmons which means that simmons is collecting blood samples to make more clones or a clone army like the wesker family. It seems like he needs Jakes blood to complete the process. It is weird because Helena doesn't trust Simmons but Sherry does, Maybe he is tricking Sherry into capturing Jake to save the world meanwhile it is the opposite.

Well of course Helena doesn't trust Simmons, he sets up Leon and Helena and they have a arrest warrant for murdering the President, and made her sister into a C-virus BOW. Sherry trust Simmons because he is her new boss and first mission for her new organization. She doesn't know that he is behind the C-virus outbreaks until she meets up with Leon and Helena in China. He is indeed tricking her to protect and bring Jake to him so that he can use his blood or whatever he wants to do with Jake.

Top Bottom