• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Heres some LEON goodness to tide you over till October, enjoy

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Why would Ada WORK for Simmons though...I mean...Ada only worked for people cause she had her OWN plans later on...If Ada really is a staright villain it's kind of cheap for her to be and underling to this Simmons fellow...She would be her OWN boss because that's how Ada roles...The solo, go your own way type...No...I don't think she's actually TRULY evil or a villain because if she was she would be taking orders from NO ONE...

To bad Ada always took orders from SOMEONE because she always worked for an organization and one that she is mostly loyal to is the one that she is taking orders from.

Edit: Didnt see this post when I was posting my reply, what Bruno said.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
To bad Ada always took orders from SOMEONE because she always worked for an organization and one that she is mostly loyal to is the one that she is taking orders from.
But she still does things her own way to a point...Sacrificing her self for Leon in RE2, saving him multiple times after Wesker says to Kill him, then pointing a gun at Leon's head in RE4, showing she didn't care about EITHER Wesker or Leon's plans...It just seems like if she has goals to accomplish, she will do anything to accomplish them...Save hurting people she cares about (Leon)...But even then she pushes it...Like the last scene of RE4...

tharsheblows

But she still does things her own way to a point...Sacrificing her self for Leon in RE2, saving him multiple times after Wesker says to Kill him, then pointing a gun at Leon's head in RE4, showing she didn't care about EITHER Wesker or Leon's plans...It just seems like if she has goals to accomplish, she will do anything to accomplish them...Save hurting people she cares about (Leon)...But even then she pushes it...Like the last scene of RE4...

I never denied anything about Ada doing things her own way, I only quoted your post because you had said something about Ada being her own boss and taking orders from no one when she worked for three organizations.Even though she did things her own way she always completed her main objectives in each mission. It's entirely possible for Ada to be working for Simmons. Everything you said in your post is correct though.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I never denied anything about Ada doing things her own way, I only quoted your post because you had said something about Ada being her own boss and taking orders from no one when she worked for three organizations.Even though she did things her own way she always completed her main objectives in each mission. It's entirely possible for Ada to be working for Simmons. Everything you said in your post is correct though.
I see what you mean now...And thank you for clearing that up...Although, as Bruno pointed out, she was really only TRULY working for one Organization...

Jakeykins18

Useless
I'm like 100% sure they NEVER confirmed who was who in the trailer and the only time it's ever been mentioned is by the two goons playing the demo and I DOUBT they know and that they were just assuming. If it was confirmed can I see a link anyone?

bruno

Chief Researcher

Ada didn't care about Wesker, but don't forget she wasn't working for his organisation... She was working for The Organisation, but infiltrated Wesker's organisation. She was never really working for him, just pretending.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ada didn't care about Wesker, but don't forget she wasn't working for his organisation... She was working for The Organisation, but infiltrated Wesker's organisation. She was never really working for him, just pretending.
Oh I know...But to pretend you have to pretned CONVINCINGLY...So she would've had to follow MOST of his orders to keep up the charade...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Ada turned a new leaf, and not for the better. To me she seemed to take orders from someone higher up. She was given missions to retrieve intel and virus samples throughout the series. Which looks like to have been the build up for her organization and why this is happening now. With Wesker gone there's no one they think that can get in their way.
Though again this is just another theory. We all will see soon.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I'm only bumping this thread because this was the last time we discussed Ada and her motives and here is a pic of Ada wearing the same blue dress/ red scarf as Carla Radames. If any of you speak Japanese, feel free to translate the article.

Enjoy!

View attachment 437

Here is a pic to compare the two in the same attire:

View attachment 438

Someone, please translate this! May seem contradictory, but I feel like I already know everything about this game already :/ Regardless, good find friend!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I'm only bumping this thread because this was the last time we discussed Ada and her motives and here is a pic of Ada wearing the same blue dress/ red scarf as Carla Radames. If any of you speak Japanese, feel free to translate the article.

Enjoy!

I'm telling you man its the same person. That is Ada in everything that takes place, just in different clothes. This picture you keep posting makes her only look different because of the lighting.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm telling you man its the same person. That is Ada in everything that takes place, just in different clothes. This picture you keep posting makes her only look different because of the lighting.

Ada be fugly in certain lighting... kind of like that girl you see in a bar that's hot, but then you take her home and she's a man. That kind of fugly. Daaaaamn. I'm kind of hoping that isn't the same chick, for Ada's sake!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Ada be fugly in certain lighting... kind of like that girl you see in a bar that's hot, but then you take her home and she's a man. That kind of fugly. Daaaaamn. I'm kind of hoping that isn't the same chick, for Ada's sake!
Lol that's what I'm going with. Unless its confirmed that this other woman we see is actually someone different. How do we know if she's even Carla?

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Ada... Carla... Same voice, same appearance, works for me! Lolz. I'm not ruling anything out at this point, I just hope not to find out until October.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I don't think Ada is capable of murder, and I she'd definitely never wear blue. The two Ada's are definitely different. Carla is just a name, though. There's no connection between the two except that Ada is reading up on her (with reason, I think).

tharsheblows

I was just posting that to show that we wont see Ada in only Red and Carla in blue. Carla and Ada will be seen in the same blue attire at some point. I'm not saying that Ada can't be evil and/or the cause of this outbreak.

What you said about the pictures could be absolutely true but the part I bolded? LOL no. Spoilers. Highlight at your own risk:

You already know the demo was hacked and all the campaign stages were on the demo disk including pics of the stages. Ada's campaign was shown and you know what? It clearly shows that Ada NEVER steps foot in Edonia. Now where was Chris when his team was infected? Edonia. Who was his team infected by? SUPPOSEDLY Ada Wong. Which Derek Simmons would want you to think seeing as he is framing ADA by blaming her for the bioterrorism. Seeing as we have now seen the Damanation trailer (it has been confirmed that there will be ties to RE6) and Ada states" I was sent here by the BSAA" clearly shows that she is on good terms with them and you see Chris and his team lower there weapons when they meet her in Edonia thinking she is real Ada in the captivate trailer. Even when the captivate trailer was released, Capcom would only address the woman in red and blue as "mysterious woman" and not by Ada Wong because its simply isn't her. It's already confirmed that Ada and Carla have the exact same voice and similar appearances which makes it pretty obvious that it simply isn't Ada in everything that takes place in this game.

Lol that's what I'm going with. Unless its confirmed that this other woman we see is actually someone different. How do we know if she's even Carla?

because Capcom clearly stated "mysterious woman" in the captivate trailer and Ada Wong in the E3 trailer.

I think we'll just be confused as hell until October 2nd. LOL

guess so lol.

Top Bottom