• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Heres some LEON goodness to tide you over till October, enjoy

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Leon Scott Kennedy was originally a rookie cop who was caught up in the Raccoon City incident (Resident Evil 2) during his first day on the job. Shortly after, he was approached by the United States government for his survival skills. He became a government agent, honing his skills and attitude.

Leon was about to be given assignment to protect the President and his family when Ashley, the presid...ent's daughter, was kidnapped (Resident Evil 4). His next assignment was to rescue the President's daughter Ashley Graham from a bio-terrorist group called the "Los Illuminados" somewhere in Spain.

In 2013, almost fifteen years after the incident in Raccoon City, the President of the United States of America, Adam Benford, decided to make public the truth behind the Raccoon City incident at a seminar at Ivy University, Tall Oaks. President Benford is alongside his trusted friend Leon Kennedy and Helena Harper, a member of the secret military agency, when a bioterrorist attack occured at Tall Oaks. But the President himself is infected and turned into a zombie. Leon had to make his hardest decision and kill a zombified president. All believe that Leon killed Benford and now he is forced to escape. Helena pleaded her guilt of the outbreak to Leon.

During the incident in the city, Leon is informed by Ingrid Hunnigan that the city has been overrun, and that some 70,000 people are expected to have become infected. Hunnigan informed them that another bioterrorist attack started in China. The terrorist used a new type of virus called C-Virus, this same virus was used by some terrorists in Eastern Europe six months before this incident occured. Leon asks Hunnigan if she can fake his and Helena's deaths so that they can go to China to track down the terrorist behind these incidents.

At some point in the game Leon and Helena arrived in a laboratory where chrysalis are contained into test tubes. Helena shows Leon a trasformation of a chrysalis via a videotape.
Leon tracks down Ada, claiming she is a "witness." He goes as far as protecting her from Chris.
547237_325059210911149_81130810_n.jpg

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Just by reading Leon's ''Part'' of the story i have lost all excitement for this game
Yet my mind tells me to still buy it....
I am weird

sbr999

One thing, I really don't understand. Leon and Harper were with the President. The whole city gets infected -including the President- but not Leon and his partner. HOW?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
One thing, I really don't understand. Leon and Harper were with the President. The whole city gets infected -including the President- but not Leon and his partner. HOW?
It's Leon S. Kennedy
more famous then the Superhuman and steroid induced Super Soldier combined
You have it right there

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Can't have everyone dying from the virus or else there wouldn't be a story lol.

What I don't get is when Leon and Chris were rumbling it out in China Leon says "She's a key witness, we need her." But this is Carla we're seeing at the time, right? The same one that killed Chris's squad prior months before. Why is he protecting the fake one? Does Leon know that's not the real Ada? Sigh, this whole clone business is confusing.

ToCool74

Veteran Member

What I don't get is when Leon and Chris were rumbling it out in China Leon says "She's a key witness, we need her." But this is Carla we're seeing at the time, right? The same one that killed Chris's squad prior months before. Why is he protecting the fake one? Does Leon know that's not the real Ada? Sigh, this whole clone business is confusing.

wait I thought the whole carla business was only a theory people came up with after seeing Ada to explain her evil actions?

I thought that was debunked once it was finally confirmed that the women in the trailer is in fact ada?

Unless some new bit of info has come out I do not know about...

And this is Carla
http://residentevil.wikia.com/Carla_Radames

The only connection between her and ada mentioned was that Ada had read up on her at some point.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
wait I thought the whole carla business was only a theory people came up with after seeing Ada to explain her evil actions?

I thought that was debunked once it was finally confirmed that the women in the trailer is in fact ada?

Unless some new bit of info has come out I do not know about...

And this is Carla
http://residentevil.wikia.com/Carla_Radames

The only connection between her and ada mentioned was that Ada had read up on her at some point.

Well, we don't know for sure, but the way I'm taking it there's two. The real Ada which is the one in all red, and Carla is the one in the blue with the red scarf.

Vlcsnap-2012-06-05-12h21m08s175.png

This is how Carla originally looked, and we see her together with Simmon's. They must have some relation. The picture is old and was taken years before the events of RE6. I'm guessing she was infected with the C Virus as a test subject by Simmon's. Which is why her appearance is different, but it still looks like her.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
That woman on the picture looks more like a male, than a female -to me at least.
Carlo Radames lol :S
thats what the new c-virus does...that way umbrella can have their very own miss/mr. universe, lol!!!

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Well, we don't know for sure, but the way I'm taking it there's two. The real Ada which is the one in all red, and Carla is the one in the blue with the red scarf.

Vlcsnap-2012-06-05-12h21m08s175.png

This is how Carla originally looked, and we see her together with Simmon's. They must have some relation. The picture is old and was taken years before the events of RE6. I'm guessing she was infected with the C Virus as a test subject by Simmon's. Which is why her appearance is different, but it still looks like her.

But the one saved by Leon from Chris is CONFIRMED to be ada correct?

And that was the very same person with the scarf and blue on which means that it IS Ada with the scarf and blue on.

Just check the trailer again and you will see that it was the same women that was protected by Leon that was confirmed to have been ada.

She most likely had a change in clothes at some point in the game hence the red shirt she is seen in later.

Leon did it so why can't she?

If you ask me, I think you guys who are bringing up this Carla business are reading to much into this.

Ada has pretty much been confirmed to be that women.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries

I think it is the Real Ada in that scene and Leon has to get to Chris before he takes out the Real Ada because Ada is the key witness. I think we will see real Ada in both the red attire and the blue dress attire like Carla Radames. When Chris shoots his gun I believe he is shooting at the Real Ada. I think this is why Leon finds out about Carla BEFORE CHRIS and he is rushing to get to Chris before he kills Real Ada. Ada needs to be kept alive so that Leon and Helena can clear their names. You think that Carla Radames would want there names to be cleared? NO. I believe that Carla (disguised as ADA) led all three to meet to possible take each other out. Chris taking out the women who he believes who took his team out and Leon attempting to stop him because he has the wrong "ADA" and is the key witness. Here is a snapshot of who I believe is Ada just before Chris attempts to shoot her to the right and the women who I believe is Carla Radames on the left, both screens taken from the captivate trailer. Can you see the confuse look on the woman's face on the right before Chris attempts to kill her? I suggest watching the captivate trailer again if you can see it in the pic I provided below. Compare the pics below and you can see that Carla's nose, lips, and chin have the exact same structure of the blonde Carla pics that was taken years ago. It is very different from Ada's. I have a feeling that both Carla and Ada will be present in this scene. This is all speculation and all of this could be false but this is what I see from the trailers that were shown.

View attachment 399

Carla

View attachment 400

View attachment 402

View attachment 405

ADA

View attachment 401

View attachment 404

Jay

K.I.N.G.
But the one saved by Leon from Chris is CONFIRMED to be ada correct?

And that was the very same person with the scarf and blue on which means that it IS Ada with the scarf and blue on.

Just check the trailer again and you will see that it was the same women that was protected by Leon that was confirmed to have been ada.

She most likely had a change in clothes at some point in the game hence the red shirt she is seen in later.

Leon did it so why can't she?

If you ask me, I think you guys who are bringing up this Carla business are reading to much into this.

Ada has pretty much been confirmed to be that women.

I wasn't the one who thought it was cloning going on. I forgot where, but someone made a thread saying it, and somewhat at the time could've been true. My original theory is Ada was the one who attacked Chris's squad in Europe, and is the same one in China when the fight breaks out. Just switching outfits due to location. Hopefully that's the case. Ada would make a good villain. And if she is maybe she has good reason for doing what she did.

I think it is the Real Ada in that scene and Leon has to get to Chris before he takes out the Real Ada because Ada is the key witness. I think we will see real Ada in both the red attire and the blue dress attire like Carla Radames. When Chris shoots his gun I believe he is shooting at the Real Ada. I think this is why Leon finds out about Carla BEFORE CHRIS and he is rushing to get to Chris before he kills Real Ada. Ada needs to be kept alive so that Leon and Helena can clear their names. You think that Carla Radames would want there names to be cleared? NO. I believe that Carla (disguised as ADA) led all three to meet to possible take each other out. Chris taking out the women who he believes who took his team out and Leon attempting to stop him because he has the wrong "ADA" and is the key witness. Here is a snapshot of who I believe is Ada just before Chris attempts to shoot her to the right and the women who I believe is Carla Radames on the left, both screens taken from the captivate trailer. Can you see the confuse look on the woman's face on the right before Chris attempts to kill her? I suggest watching the captivate trailer again if you can see it in the pic I provided below. Compare the pics below and you can see that Carla's nose, lips, and chin have the exact same structure of the blonde Carla pics that was taken years ago. It is very different from Ada's. I have a feeling that both Carla and Ada will be present in this scene. This is all speculation and all of this could be false but this is what I see from the trailers that were shown.

Yeah, I remember you said that in the other thread. I do think there could be a plan to set them up going on. But I find it rather unlikely. I don't want the story to be about that. Ada being the villain straight up, working with Simmon's for whatever reasons would be easier to understand, and a better plot in my opinion. I'm split between these two theories still.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Since everyone has theories, here's mine LOL:
The mastermind behind the terrorist attacks is no other, than everyone's favorite Leon S. Kennedy....in wig.....disguised as Carlo, I mean Carla Radames.
View attachment 409
That's the best theory about Carla Radames I've heard so far...
Carla looks more like Leon than Ada.

But seriously, the supposed theory is that Carla suffered a metamorphosis in the chrysalide, so she isn't supposed to look like Ada before the transformation.

However, I don't like this theory, mostly because of the biological difficulties making this process almost impossible. I think Ada herself may be involved in the incidents, maybe under threats from Simmons. Maybe she infiltrated Neo Umbrella, discovering Simmons was involved and he found out about her being a spy, so he took someone important to her and is making her do this stuff. It would be a nice twist if her sister was Fong Ling and Simmons had her as hostage.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I think you gus should lay off the Ada/Carla ''disccusion'' just wait till the game comes out
If you do find out it will spoil the game for ya

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Since everyone has theories, here's mine LOL:
The mastermind behind the terrorist attacks is no other, than everyone's favorite Leon S. Kennedy....in wig.....disguised as Carlo, I mean Carla Radames.
View attachment 409

not gonna lie, I was like why would you post this crap until I read the last caption and picture of Helena. I lol'd.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Why would Ada WORK for Simmons though...I mean...Ada only worked for people cause she had her OWN plans later on...If Ada really is a staright villain it's kind of cheap for her to be and underling to this Simmons fellow...She would be her OWN boss because that's how Ada roles...The solo, go your own way type...No...I don't think she's actually TRULY evil or a villain because if she was she would be taking orders from NO ONE...

bruno

Chief Researcher
Why would Ada WORK for Simmons though...I mean...Ada only worked for people cause she had her OWN plans later on...If Ada really is a staright villain it's kind of cheap for her to be and underling to this Simmons fellow...She would be her OWN boss because that's how Ada roles...The solo, go your own way type...No...I don't think she's actually TRULY evil or a villain because if she was she would be taking orders from NO ONE...

She didn't have her own plans. Although she betrayed Umbrella and the 3rd Organization she was always loyal to The Organization and did what they requested from her. The Organization told her to infiltrate Umbrella and she sent them information (probably samples too); they told her to infiltrate the 3rd Organization and she stile the Master Plaga from Los Illuminados to them.
Although she might act as an independant woman, in the end she is always working for someone else.

As I suggested before, Simmons could have someone close to her as hostage and make her do this stuff, or he might be threatening that if she didn't do what he told, he'd cause a global outbreak so she was trying to preven that, causing minor outbreaks.

However, we don't know much about Ada or what she would be capable of, since she was always secretive and cautious in her actions. I'm assuming that she isn't much of an evil person since she was always worried about other human beings, but she can't be a good person because of the nature of her job.

Top Bottom