• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Episode 2 Discussion (Spoilers)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I agree! I actually genuinely enjoy playing as all four protagonists. They're all unique enough to where it gives the games a lot of added replay value!

I agree. I love how all four of them play so differently too. I've played both episodes a bunch of times differently, like I would play as mostly Claire one time, then Moira, then switch between them multiple times in the episodes, and the same with Barry and Natalia. I had to come up with a bunch of different strategies. It's really immersive.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I just want to point out the overseers catchphrase "death is my escape, but not this one" is really good and I think it really adds to the ominous evil effect when she says it as someone is dying or mutating

TJay

Premium
Just finished Episode 2, it was really awesome. For the first time since... Code Veronica, I felt genuinely creeped out by a Resident Evil game.

You know what I love about this game? The "jump scares" aren't cheap.
Even the deranged drill wielder coming through the wall. didn't seem cheap, the timing was perfect. The Fly monsters are perfect & learning how to navigate around them/find them was creepy & fun.

The story is awesome too but I don't want to comment a lot on that until the whole thing is released, it's keeping me excited though.

Really loving this game, so happy.

Top Bottom