• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Episode 2 Discussion (Spoilers)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Story wise it keeps up the quality, the gameplay is starting to lean towards action shooter now though.
The
chainsaw BOW (well ok technically it's not a chainsaw, but the drill. But you know what I mean)
concept is getting overused by now in every RE game (RE4,5,6,Revelations 1) lately.
I think the circumstances of the drill enemy are justified though

sbr999

According to one of the research notes about the T-Phobos virus, mutation trigged only once subject experiences fear/trauma. Alex Wesker was in a mutated state once Barry arrived there. What spooked her?

Thoughts?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
According to one of the research notes about the T-Phobos virus, mutation trigged only once subject experiences fear/trauma. Alex Wesker was in a mutated state once Barry arrived there. What spooked her?

Thoughts?

Im going to guess
claire and moria may have had something to do with it, although it doesn't mean her plan has not succeeded which is worrying

Denzil22

Premium
This game keeps getting better and better, now 6 more days to episode 3. Gotta hope that this week goes fast ~
I know how you feel gess we will have to be relying on raid mode and unluck the other stages until ep3 hope they add on line co-op soon can't wa play it with others.

sbr999

Any theories on the
creepy male voice ("Ive been waiting for you", "You are false"), could be Alex, but didn't really sound like her
in Barry's section, where the camera goes into First person perspective like someone is watching him and Natalia?

Last edited:

Denzil22

Premium
Any theories on the
creepy male voice ("Ive been waiting for you", etc)
in Barry's section, where the camera goes into First person perspective like someone is watching him and Natalia?
I am thinking that was odd I susp its still the female overseer but something as happened to distort her voice you kind of get an answer by the end

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I don't think that the thing at the end is Alex, but I do think it was the voice that we heard throughout the episode. I'm going to take a guess and say it's Natalia's mother?

Anyway loved the episode, better than the first, especially Barry's segment. I loved that you could basically stealth the whole way through the beggining of the episode and those invisible things were really creepy, especially if your vision was going weird but it was in the next room

The one thing I didn't like about the episode was when Claire seemed incapable of talking to Natalia when she first met her. Did they forget that RE2/degeneration existed and how she looked after Sherry/Rani then? She knows how to act around kids so I don't know why she was acting weird.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I don't think that the thing at the end is Alex, but I do think it was the voice that we heard throughout the episode. I'm going to take a guess and say it's Natalia's mother?

Anyway loved the episode, better than the first, especially Barry's segment. I loved that you could basically stealth the whole way through the beggining of the episode and those invisible things were really creepy, especially if your vision was going weird but it was in the next room

The one thing I didn't like about the episode was when Claire seemed incapable of talking to Natalia when she first met her. Did they forget that RE2/degeneration existed and how she looked after Sherry/Rani then? She knows how to act around kids so I don't know why she was acting weird.

Maybe she just wasn't good with her. Like how I hate (like, really hate) kids but some kids I'm fine with. Some kids you'll be fine with, some you won't, you know?

Last edited:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
that would be great !! :D
and Natalia betrayed Moira & Claire and caused Moira´s death so she was waiting Natalia..
Well we know that
claire, moria and Natalia are infected
And that barrys arrival marks at 6months after claire and morias broadcast.
Natalia has seemingly kept the mutation at bay (her wristband is constant red)
But was claire and moria able to?
The mutation triggers with fear and 6months let alone 1 day is enough for most people on that island

e_etu

Soram ~
Well we know that
claire, moria and Natalia are infected
And that barrys arrival marks at 6months after claire and morias broadcast.
Natalia has seemingly kept the mutation at bay (her wristband is constant red)
But was claire and moria able to?
The mutation triggers with fear and 6months let alone 1 day is enough for most people on that island

I wonder what really happened to them but i know that at least Claire will survived somehow because peoples would be so angry to capcom if she would die.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I wonder what really happened to them but i know that at least Claire will survived somehow because peoples would be so angry to capcom if she would die.
I wouldn't mind if any character died provided they did for some good reason, I would be more ****ed off if they survived for some bullcrap excuse

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
To bring back Claire and Barry into the series just to kill either of them off in the first game they've been in for a while would be a slap in the face, let alone if it happened in a Revelations game.

TJay

Premium
I'm just at the tail end of this episode, I've really enjoyed it. I'm enjoying the eerie feel & hope it continues.

Really like Natalia too, I didn't think I was going to like her but she's actually quite fun to play. Very intrigued to see what her story brings next. Love throwing bricks as her!

Top Bottom