• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Episode 2 Discussion (Spoilers)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Episode 2 teaser:
I'm not trying to take the limelight from lokis episode 1 discussion. I just thought I would save having two separate threads by incorporating this teaser trailer onto this thread and start the discussion from here

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
What's the bet that all of the extra people in the teaser will die in this episode?

Denzil22

Premium
This is what I think will happen based of what we have seen in the next time segment. Clair will meet up with some other terra save people including Neil in what's looks like a town or village some of them will die for sure.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
This is what I think will happen based of what we have seen in the next time segment. Clair will meet up with some other terra save people including Neil in what's looks like a town or village some of them will die for sure.

Straight to the point! But yeah, I've learned that if you're friends with the Redfields, you'll die unless you're a kid or a teenager/very early twenties. xD

Denzil22

Premium
The first part was still very challenging on the hard difficulty anyway. Really like the look of this next part with the other characters showing up I can see how it will be more team based that might also exsplan the boss battles if something happens to one of them.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
The first part was still very challenging on the hard difficulty anyway. Really like the look of this next part with the other characters showing up I can see how it will be more team based that might also exsplan the boss battles if something happens to one of them.
If you have seen the secret achievements
There's one called
pedro, I'm sorry

Lithium

Episode 2 review by Ign;
http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2015/03/03/resident-evil-revelations-2-episode-2-review

Points mentioned:
Difficulty ramps up significantly
Some boss battles
Natalias pointing becomes nessasary
2 more raid characters
pedro
Gabe
This chapter is said to be great for Co op (sorry pc players :( )

Only two more raid characters? On capcom-unity they said, that three characters would be released.
The third being Leon
I hope that's not another locked character where you have to collect medals...

Edit: my phone keeps overwriting words -.-

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Only two more raid characters? On capcom-unity they said, that three characters would be released.
The third being Leon
I hope that's another locked character where you have to collect medals...
Well
JILL
was a secret unlock in episode 1 so it's possible the review didn't unlock
Leon
in episode 2 yet

Denzil22

Premium
I definitely think we can expect more characters to show up based on what I have heard. Also I have been told that ep2 is 4 hours long really hope that's true.

Lithium

I don't even want to know how many completion medals I have to get to play as
my favorite character ;)

Denzil22

Premium
Oh if it is that's asham I hear 4 from IGNs revew video ever way thay liked it a lot more that ep1

Denzil22

Premium
Ok so by now I am guessing most people have played ep2 well if you in playstasion was wondering what did you think? For me I re liked it moved the story forward and had some great gameplay moments

sbr999

Story wise it keeps up the quality, the gameplay is starting to lean towards action shooter now though.
The
chainsaw BOW (well ok technically it's not a chainsaw, but the drill. But you know what I mean)
concept is getting overused by now in every RE game (RE4,5,6,Revelations 1) lately.

Top Bottom