• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does resdient evil still scare you?

Does resident evil still scare you?

• Yes

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters

Lol, I just try and keep my distance. And I fear for Sheva's life during ambushes cuz I can't see her anymore, I lose track of her even if she's not on attack. Im over here kickin ass and surviving, all seems well then all of a sudden the screen goes to Sheva who's being shishkabobed. Dang it!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
lol, shishkabobed.:)

I hated it so much when we were apart to where we were not going to get back together, and I was dying, to where I needed her assistance, that is the worst...

With me it was the other way around. I constantly failed to save her while she always came to my rescue. There was a time where I had a hard time trying to find her when she ran off without me when she was showing me the way during the time we were in that maze of box cars. Too bad they don't have a choice where you can toss em a herb or a first aid can. Lol, but then it might be too easy.

Levan

Polkka. lol
I was pretty lucky when I first fought the reaper, since it only attacked me with a small slash instead of using its insta-one hit kill. They could probably have been scarier if they had the creepy music and sounds like the Regenerators in RE4. Plus it would be awesome if they could actually appear out of nowhere than have fixed spawning points.

^I burned my first reaper. I thought that's how it was suppose to die since my bullets seem to be uneffective. Then later I had to fight more and I was like nooooooooooooooooooo! How do I kill them now?!

LeBron_James_Larry_Fitz

Anything scares me. I thought Resident Evil 5 was scary because the Ganados or what ever they are, they run extra fast. And in Resident Evil 4 I thought the maze with the flesh eating dogs were scary. Idk I guess I get to scared easily.

wpstudart

Until Resident Evil 4, all scare me, except gun survivor. But, Remake, Zero, 2, code veronica X and 3, they really let me scared. I don't feel fear, but I sometimes jump off the chair when a 'hidden' zombie appears.

Top Bottom