• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can zombies generate offspring?

Female zombie just turned. Is her genetic makeup suitable for development of a fetus?

• Yes, her body should provide what's necessary for the development.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No, her body would not prove suitable for the development of the fetus.

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

Popo

zombies dont need oxygen cause the virus itself gives em energy, and their brain doesnt function completely or they wouldnt be around eating people xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
GUNS N' ROSES!;47925 said:
zombies dont need oxygen cause the virus itself gives em energy, and their brain doesnt function completely or they wouldnt be around eating people xD
This doesn't make sense. A virus can't give energy. I know it's just a game we're talking about, but I'm trying to discuss this from a scientific point of view nevertheless.

Popo

you have to see that this is no ordinary virus, this turns them into to zombies and the ones that are not turned into zombies(take alice from re movies for an example) have super strength, so it pretty much gives them energy

wpstudart

GUNS N' ROSES!;47956 said:
you have to see that this is no ordinary virus, this turns them into to zombies and the ones that are not turned into zombies(take alice from re movies for an example) have super strength, so it pretty much gives them energy

Even being no ordinary virus, every Virus, cares a protein structure, that's why they can "regenerate" living humans and animals, this particular virus, has a protein that gives inhuman power, in the case of the B.O.Ws, and Wesker and even Alice case. This is a complex study. Anyway, it would be impossible to a zombie generate offspring, since they're dead, and they couldn't feed the child or like you said the "zhild" with dead tissue, they would get an infection or something like that, and stuff, and there are more reasons to that don't work, but I got the picture and it would be interesting

Top Bottom