• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Barry and Rabecca revealed Plus new scans for LIN and DE

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;65081 said:
if ive got the points first time round i might as well buy everything in one go.

It is going to cost 1140 to buy all the scenarios and costume packs.

EDIT: I made a mistake. It is not going to cost 1140 to buy all of them. The actual price is 1120 to buy all of them.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
remember that we don't get DE ,Rabecca,Josh and Excella till march, so save some points, BTW how many MS points for LIN and the costume pack being released in 2 days

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Jason-Voorhees;65112 said:
remember that we don't get DE ,Rabecca,Josh and Excella till march, so save some points, BTW how many MS points for LIN and the costume pack being released in 2 days

400 for the scenario and 160 for the costume pack.

And I am just curious, but why did you say that Excella was coming in March, I thought that she was coming with LIN along with Barry.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Weskers Shades;65124 said:
no LIN bary and rebbeca, DE josh and excella

Actually I know found out on who is coming in what DLC.
And before you argue I checked out the offical website of the DLC. Jason just made a tiny mistake.

Lost in Nightmares has Excella and Barry

Desparate Escape has Josh and Rebecca

Costume Pack 1 has Heavy Metal and Business

Costume Pack 2 has Warrior and Fairy Tale.

Offical Website has confirmed who is going to be in what DLC.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
BIGHARD CHEATER;65127 said:
Actually I know found out on who is coming in what DLC.
And before you argue I checked out the offical website of the DLC. Jason just made a tiny mistake.

Lost in Nightmares has Excella and Barry

Desparate Escape has Josh and Rebecca

Costume Pack 1 has Heavy Metal and Business

Costume Pack 2 has Warrior and Fairy Tale.

Offical Website has confirmed who is going to be in what DLC.

thanks alot, i'll correct my friends at Tomb Raider Forums

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Xbox live said DesperateEscape was coming soon last night, perhaps they changed the release dates? I'm hoping desperate escape comes out today... yay Rebecca! MP5... Striker... flammable pepper spray....

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i would rather have LIN, it's creepy and has little to no action, and you have to work for your weapons, much like the classic Re games. and there are also a ton of puzzles, something a tomb raider fan expects from a game. and we get zombies aswell. DE looks like the main RE 5 with tons of action , Executioner majini and chainsaw majini, looks fun, and almost impossible on pro

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;65193 said:
does lost in nightmares come out midnight tonight or is it released during the day tomorow??

Probably during the day because the Resident Evil 5 demo didn't come out until 6:00-10:00 or maybe after noon when it was the day for it to come out, but it is wroth to look at midnight or little bit after to see if it is released.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Im gonna check midnight till 3am UK time then im gonna have to go bed cuz i've got work tomorow, so hopefully it'll come out earlyyy!!!! Otherwise i wont be home till after 9pm tomorow and i'll be like the last person on this forum to get it tomorow :(

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;65203 said:
Im gonna check midnight till 3am UK time then im gonna have to go bed cuz i've got work tomorow, so hopefully it'll come out earlyyy!!!! Otherwise i wont be home till after 9pm tomorow and i'll be like the last person on this forum to get it tomorow :(

I am going to check to. Because I do know that some DLCs do come out at midnight so I am going to check and download and then play it, but if it is not then I guess I will have to wait when I get home from school.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i havent started it yet , but nah i wont need help once i get into it.
i cant play it yet, gotta go work now, just wanted to come online quick and check out if DLC was out.

Wesker_xSTARSx

One thing I don't understand is why is Barry's .40 cal Samurai Edge kill a common Majini in three hits to the chest when Wesker's 9mm Samurai Edge kills them in nly two hits?

Top Bottom