• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Barry and Rabecca revealed Plus new scans for LIN and DE

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
2mweb1k.jpg

33xu05u.jpg

1zqfy15.jpg

s2vdie.jpg

scans from www.biohaze.com

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
if that is real im gonna spazz out.
the chance to play as barry and his magnum........AWESOME>

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
your welcome, so far, rabecca has the Jailbreaker and MP5, and Barry has a unique handgun and possibley his magnum (not shown yet) and rebecca appears to have a homemade flamethrower

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
MP5 and a flamethrower... mmm... Me ggonna be playin' some Rebecca when this comes out... ha!
So that's Chris, Jill, Barry, Rebecca, Wesker....
Excella, Josh, and Sheva....
Not a bad roster, still waiting for H.U.N.K. and Ada though. I ain't complainin' though. I'm just happy we get Rebecca. ^^

Duo

I am freaking out like a little school girl right now, and there is no way to replicate that in text at the moment.

ConvictedMP5

i cant wait!! now im defidently going to buy this on the first day it comes out just like how i did with RE5 :)

Levan

Polkka. lol
Damn! This just makes me want to play the game even more, yet I can't. ;_;

Thanks for all the updates Jason. :D

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Godzilla90s;64560 said:
i dont have online :(

if you have PS3 you can get the disk version with the DLC on it, or you can buy another RE5 that has the DLC tokens, but you should get online soon, if not , find a friend

ConvictedMP5

is the DLC free? i think ill tell a friend who has online to get it and ill play it there. but im gona get 4 copies of this game when it comes out tho. 2 for 360, 2 for PS3 and im going to keep one sealed and the other im going to open for both systems :).

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Godzilla90s;64585 said:
is the DLC free? i think ill tell a friend who has online to get it and ill play it there. but im gona get 4 copies of this game when it comes out tho. 2 for 360, 2 for PS3 and im going to keep one sealed and the other im going to open for both systems :).

No. USUALLY... DLC isn't free. It'll probably run 400 to 800 on XBLA -each. That translates into about $5 to $9 for XBLA DLC. I don't know how many PSN points you'd need for PSN. I'm unfamiliar with their prices.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
you can buy a disk version of RE 5 that has DLC Redeem codes, for those of us who sadly can't use Credit Cards, and yeah it's about 400 MS points, the PSN charges your credit card, it's about $5

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
OH MY GOD! Thank the lord. At first I thought another Chris was going to be in, but now we have new. YEAH! Now I can't wait.

EDIT: Here are Rebecca and Barry's weapons

Rebecca - Jailbreaker and MP5

Barry - Grenade Launcher, Dragonov, Custom Samuria Edge, and his Magnum.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Somewhat, I kind of wished they made some sort of new outfit for the two. I'm not saying that it sucks, but it's just that, they look so much alike with their REmake counterparts. I'd probably like them better if they sported a brand new look.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
^Yeah that would have been awesome if they aged them and gave them an update. But I'm still happy that they are our final 2 characters; can't wait to play as them!

I think this questioned has been asked and answered before but-

Does anyone know if the saved data from the original release of the game will be compatible with the Gold Edition? Or will you still have to play through the entire game to earn everything?

Top Bottom