• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Barry and Rabecca revealed Plus new scans for LIN and DE

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
it's under systom settings or some thing, you need to scan for networks, i don't have a PS3, so i don't know the exact details

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
STAR_738;64786 said:
^Maybe they feel that they can pressure people into buying the actual disc of the game instead of just downloading it for free; like if someone can't wait to play both features then they'll just go out and buy the hard copy instead of waiting to download it for free...

...not that that's my reason for buying the game again...
69274c3c.gif

It doesn't get released until Mar. 3 or 4... so that ain't it, 'cause that's when Rebecca's available for DLC. Again... Capcom having a blonde moment. (No offense to blondes.)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Weskers Shades;64867 said:
when is the release date for the DLC on LIVE ?

Lost in Nightmares and costume pack 1 will be released Febuary 17, 2010. Desparate Escape and Costume 2 will be released on March 3, 2010.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Awesome spoilers.
What have you done? You're insane; can you bring God down? Plans that you made... don't include me one more time. But I will dance on the wind bringing in your heart. Your sacrifice wasn't wanted still you try...
THUMBS UP! :)

Kellyrose

STAR_738;64789 said:
I can't figure out how to get my PS network to friggin work! I know we have wireless internet but for some reason my PS3 still doesn't pick it up. Can anyone tell me what the steps are to getting internet on your PS3? I would love to play some online co-op. (Plus the new AVP game is gonna be awesome to play online with others!)

Here are some instructions. I hope this helps, its been a while since I set up my ps3 so I don't really remember :confused:

1. Select "Network Settings" under "Settings" in the home menu, press the X button.
2. Select "Internet Connection Settings", press the X button.
3. You will be popped with a message stating the Internet connection will be terminated, select Yes, press the X button.
4. Select "Wireless", press the X button.
5. Select "Scan", press the X button.

The system will search for access points within range and display them as a list.
6. Select the access point that you want to use, press the button. (An SSID is a code or a name that is assigned to the access point. If you have no clue which SSID to use or if the SSID is not displayed, contact the person who set up or maintains the access point.)
7. Confirm the SSID for the access point, press the right button.
8. Select the security settings as necessary, press the right button.
9. Enter the encryption key, press the right button. (The encryption key field will display an asterisk (*) for each character you enter. If you do not know the key, contact the person who set up or maintains the access point).
10. Select Easy or Custom and adjust the settings.
* If you select Easy, then the basic settings are automatically set.
* If you select Custom, then you need to enter the settings. Refer the settings supplied by your Internet service provider.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Jason-Voorhees;65008 said:
i cant wait to get LIN in 3 days

Same here. I hope I can wake up during the night before I go to school and download it. If I can't then I better hope that it will download fast when I get home including Costume Pack 1.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
you can set the 360 so that it continues to Download while the systom is off, i use it all the time, it's under the settings thing, you just need to have your 360 plugged in

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Jason-Voorhees;65014 said:
you can set the 360 so that it continues to Download while the systom is off, i use it all the time, it's under the settings thing, you just need to have your 360 plugged in

I will check that out the next time I get on my Xbox. I may come back and ask where it is in the settings if I don't find it.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
it wont take that long to download anyway, and big hard cheaters i think i've decided to get costume pack 1 straight away instead of just LIN

Chris-BSAA

whoot! X360 got an update today, adding all the new figures. the ps3 already had this update, so i already saw the new figures, but seeing them on a big screen is amazing! Cant wait to get LIN!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@aintnoscrub - I hope not. I know that the costume packs are going to be small, but the scenrios look like they are going to take awhile since of so many details in them, but I am not going to question you. Are you sure that you want to get Costume Pack 1 because Costume Pack 2 is the one with Sheva Folklore and Chris Warrior in it.

@wolfgirl - I heard that they are T-Virus zombies on the Resident Evil wikia.

@Chirs-BSSA - YEAH! Finally we get to see them. I have been waiting for so long to get the update. Now I just need to wait for the DLC, but I think I am about to lose it since it is almost time.

EDIT: Okay this is stupid. I got the update the Chris-BSSA said and it is not showing up on my game. It is showing nothing at all not even the costumes pictures. Can somebody
tell me what to do.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found out that you had to download it from the marketplace.

Top Bottom