• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Any Chance of Jill Valentine being in RE6?

bruno

Chief Researcher
LIN and DE were just add ons and Revelations is only a 3ds exclusive witch means Jill hasn't had her own console game since RE3

I think they're not considering to have Jill in the next few games, but who knows? If Chris is involved, we might hear something about Jill, or play a little scenario as her, but not a full game experience.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't wanna see Jill agian...Not because I don't like her, because her and Leon are tied for the number one spot on my list...But because..DAMN! She just went through HELL in RE5...I betcha money Weskey was taking advantage of having her nude in that tank too...She deserves some down time!

bruno

Chief Researcher
I don't wanna see Jill agian...Not because I don't like her, because her and Leon are tied for the number one spot on my list...But because..DAMN! She just went through HELL in RE5...I betcha money Weskey was taking advantage of having her nude in that tank too...She deserves some down time!
Yea, he was taking advantege... By using her to control Uroboros.
C'mon, Wesker had Excella. Besides, there were millions of other people there.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Lol...I'm not a fan of Chris...He's alright...But he's DAMN better than Excella...She's...nasty...
That's what I meant, Wesker would have lost some respect if he'd went there with Excella. I usually don't speak bad about how people look, it's my belief that no one is, ugly but since she's a fictional character I think it's safe to say that's a butterface if I've ever seen one.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Excella a butter-face? Nooooo, now that ain't right. There's nothing anyone can stay to convince me that there's a single straight dude that wouldn't tap that if given the opportunity... unless they're either a Mormon or married to Heidi Klum.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Excella a butter-face? Nooooo, now that ain't right. There's nothing anyone can stay to convince me that there's a single straight dude that wouldn't tap that if given the opportunity... unless they're either a Mormon or married to Heidi Klum.
I wouldn't..Her accent drives me CRAZY! I don't want her screaming my name in climax and it coming out with her accent...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
They're Italian. They're curvaceous. I see it.

... She's like... A female version of Chris. No wonder Wesker put up with her. Both got on his nerves but he liked to keep them around anyway.

Top Bottom