• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Am I screwed?

Am i?

• yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
It's one of my favorite weapons in Code Veronica. The magnum, which is usually my favorite weapon, was surprisingly useless in this game - such a pity - so the explosive bolts for the bow gun were very helpful. Kind of evened things out.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
This has been asked alot lately on this board.

And long story short you are screwed lol.

Its actually happened to me the first time I ever played Code Veronica. I made it to the Tyrant fight on the plane only to have 2 explosive arrows and 4 fire rounds in my grenade launcher. My handgun bullets where also pretty low and I only had 1 can of first aid spray.

I tried over 20 times to beat him but to no avail.

Eventually I had to start all over. But it was a lesson learned, and the lesson is to always conserve you ammo since you never know what you might have to face later on in the game. I actually beat it on my second run pretty easily. I mostly just ignored alot of the zombies (or just cut them down with my knife) and avoided using my more powerful weapons when I did not have to.

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
That's the whole reason why I started over. If I could give you a tip (Not sure If it was said yet) save the Bow gas rounds for him. From what I've read you can kill him easily with them. Also try not to fight enemies that respond. and run to the said of those things that have long arms (Cant thing of what their called.) that their arms not on. That should save you ammo and some time.

Popo

Ok someone please help me, I'm in a very similar situation, in the cargo plane with the tyrant, the problem is, all I have are 20 handgun bullets. I have tons of healing items though, oh and I don't have a knife, is there anyway I have a chance at this or do I have to start over??

EDIT: Nevermind, had to use cheat engine to give myself bullets xD

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Ok someone please help me, I'm in a very similar situation, in the cargo plane with the tyrant, the problem is, all I have are 20 handgun bullets. I have tons of healing items though, oh and I don't have a knife, is there anyway I have a chance at this or do I have to start over??

EDIT: Nevermind, had to use cheat engine to give myself bullets xD
Theres no way you would have made it, thats the place most people have to restart the game at :p

Popo

Well I remember I wasnt, since I always save the best ammo for emergency situations like these xD
I could have had tons of ammo, the problem is I forgot to get the grenade launcher xD, so I went through the game with only the handgun and crossbow.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I could have had tons of ammo, the problem is I forgot to get the grenade launcher xD, so I went through the game with only the handgun and crossbow.
Actually what I had saved up as far as I remember were explosive tipped arrows lol u know there r 2 kinds, the regular ones arent useful against anything else but zombies so i used those on them.

zombinater007

I would say if you had anti BOW rounds use it on him. then shoot some acid rounds then push the button to send him on a one way trip outta there. i did it within like 15 seconds using that but i would suggest starting over

Popo

ok new dillema, I'm with chris at his "first" battle with alexia, I have tons of shotgun bullets, but I'm in "danger" and have no healing items(claire has all i had left with her, didn't know it was gonna switch to chris) do I have any chance? xDD

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
ok new dillema, I'm with chris at his "first" battle with alexia, I have tons of shotgun bullets, but I'm in "danger" and have no healing items(claire has all i had left with her, didn't know it was gonna switch to chris) do I have any chance? xDD
Just stay close to her but not too close running around in circles in between poping a shot once in a while. Should go down pretty fast. She got a 1 hit kill move from close up but in ur case ull die in 1 hit anyway so yh better stay closer than futher away ;P

zombinater007

Well isn't Code Veronica the hardest game in the resident evil series? there you go answer solved as to why everyone gets screwed at Tyrant fight in the plane

potato

This battle you need to finish it as quick as possible. Grenade launcher is too slow & you need to get real close, so you won't be able to dodge it's rush attacks. If you still have explosive darts unload about 30 should do the trick before he gets close. Other than that i don't know how you can dodge his rush attacks. I couldn't...

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I always save my explosive bolts for the tyrant fight, I shoot around 20 into it and then press the button to launch the box. The first time I played Code Veronica I left the granade laucher behind and had no other ammo so I had to start again.

Top Bottom