• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Am I screwed?

Am i?

• yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

zombinater007

I bought the HD version of Code Veronica X on PS3 and played it and got up (SPOILERS) to where you have to fight the tyrant on the cargo plane. I have no health items, somewhat low on ammo and im on Danger. so i have one question Am i screwed and do i have to start over?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
It depends on how good you are at the game. If you have enough ammo to wound him and can, in turn, manage to hold him off until the control panel on the wall to release the crates in the back is ready, you might be able to make it.

LordGolbez

Like Maggie Said There Is A Chance But It Will Take Serious Skill And A Big Dash Of Luck And Where It's Your First Playthough That Severely Limits Your Chances. It Would Just Be Better To Restart And Try Again.

zombinater007

What ammo do you have with you?
i have 160 bow darts, 67 handgun bullets (custom M93R handgun), like 12 grenade rounds, 8 acid rounds, and 6 B.O.W. Gas Rounds. thats all that i have
Like Maggie Said There Is A Chance But It Will Take Serious Skill And A Big Dash Of Luck And Where It's Your First Playthough That Severely Limits Your Chances. It Would Just Be Better To Restart And Try Again.
i know :( this would be my 4th time restarting the game over again

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
You're not completely in the doghouse yet; I was in this situation once before and got out just fine. Take your grenade launcher with you, your grenade rounds, acid rounds and BOW gas rounds. When you go to fight the tyrant, as soon as you get control of Claire, press the control panel to send one of the crates at him. Once he recovers, you won't be able to use the panel again until it beeps. In this time, pump as many acid rounds, grenade rounds and gas rounds into him as you can - if you hit him with enough power, the next time you let a crate go, he'll fly out the back of the plane and you most definitely have enough power to defeat him! The only thing you have to worry about is staying out of his reach, it will be tough - very tough - but you can do it, it's possible. (Are you sure you don't have even one herb in your box?)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Alright, just try what I told you and don't get discouraged if you don't get it right the first time. Remember beating the tyrant with what you have is possible.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Absolutely! Just make sure that you rapid fire so that he doesn't trap you there; your timing has to be perfect.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
It's like me, when I was screwed. I got to Alexia's second to last form (big ass plant that lays on the ground) and I let Claire have the grenade launcher, and all I have is the magnum with 4 bullets, pistol with 15, shotgun with 7, 18 on back-up, and an herb. It's all about the situation, and what you have. In my opinion, yes. You are very screwed.

zombinater007

meh i was able to get through it though i have another question, when you get to playing as chris, do you have to fight the gulp worm (like are the items that the dude gives you important?) because i dont want to have to run all the way back and fight him with a pistol (i forgot to leave stuff in the box. went directly to fighting Nosferatu)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Here's a tip: when you go to fight Nosferatu, leave everything behind except some healing items because you'll get Alfred's rifle after he falls. And yes, you do have to fight the gulp worm as Chris - it's your first enemy.

zombinater007

well i dont think you have to unless the things the dude give you is important. i just grabbed the stuff in the room where the worm was than ran around while the elevator was going down and i bypassed it

Top Bottom