• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Am I screwed?

Am i?

• yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
No, you use it later for something that I don't quite remember at this point...but you do need it...I think. I'm pretty sure you use it anyway; there's a point of the game that after you use it, you have the option to discard it so you'll need it.

zombinater007

ok now im at the end of the island, though for some reason i cant combine the chemical with the shield to make the halberd. am i doing something wrong?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Have you gotten both parts of the mixture? There are two chemicals you need to get - Clement A and Clement E - and then you must combine them to make the Clement Mixture.

zombinater007

well i had to start over. i neglected to fight the worm and went to antarctica and realized i needed the lighter. oh well sorry for double post

zombinater007

glad im not alone. though im doing better this time since i know how to dodge some zombies now :p should get up to where i was at earlier soon though.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
[SPOILER for Code Veronica: The Fight With Steve]

You only really need one health item. He will swipe at you twice so once he swipes at you, heal yourself and continue running, he will swipe again but then the cutscene will kick in and then your turn as Claire is over.

[/SPOILER]

KKAAIIG

[SPOILER for Code Veronica: The Fight With Steve]

You only really need one health item. He will swipe at you twice so once he swipes at you, heal yourself and continue running, he will swipe again but then the cutscene will kick in and then your turn as Claire is over.

[/SPOILER]
I'll try that then thanks.

zombinater007

i meant the assault rifle but nvm i found it. anyone know a good way to take out final alexia? i mean i did it on the story just trying to do it on battle mode

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
It's difficult and, depending on which camera angle you choose, it can be a little easier or a little more difficult. My only advice is to keep trying, don't get discouraged.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Alexia's dragonfly form is probably one of the toughest Resident Evil bosses ever if for the only reason that she has wings and you can't get her to stay still. Like I said, the only thing you can do is keep trying.

Top Bottom