• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 all you guest users

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
To be honest, I think plenty of them have found this thread alone rather entertaining :lol:

On all of the sites in our empire (and we have a few of them) we have more lurkers/guests than posters on the whole...we have our regulars who keep the place moving and busy and we have those who drop in, ask for info and are never seen again. Those who lurk/visit are those who are trying to either see if this place is somewhere they can fit in or they are just wanting information without the hassle of having to register before they can view posts/threads. So long as they can get what they need from the regulars here then that's great - the general discussion area which is, to be fair, full mostly of crap as it's permitted, shows these people that there is a community spirit which might encourage them to sign up and join in a bit of banter or whatever. Plus it shows they can post randomness in specific areas and not risk being penalised for it (within reason).

Before I ever join a site, I like to see the kind of people already there - if it comes across as too elitist or just like Game FAQS then it's off-putting. But if people seem to generally get along as best they can and are nice enough to newbies then it's a bit more encouraging.

Hoady

High five!
Hi%205.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I Don't See What's Funny About A Fugly Lookin' Old Granny With Mega Old Glasses
this is trolling.

TROLL-BANK-ALL.jpg

xD I use to cut there hair off when I was a kid. Dunno why.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
^To further add to the off-topicness of this thread, I used to sell those things for twice what I bought them for at primary school...made quite a bit of money before the teachers found out and "confiscated" it all. Thieving gits...

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
They stole a remarkable amount of stuff off us kids....mind you, it was the late 80's/early 90's so they could probably get away with more then. They'd confiscate something of yours and then "lose" it before you could get it back, knowing full well that if you told your parents, you'd get mullered for taking whatever it was into school in the first place so it was lose-lose for you and pub time for the teachers....

Top Bottom