• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 all you guest users

weskerfan

hey everyone^_^

i noticed that like you there are alot of guests that like to check out the forum.

this is a great place,so dont be shy.
step up,make an account,and join this forum family^_^

you wont regret^_^

english_lad

I didn't realise you could be a guest, everytime I come on when I am not logged in a load of ads come up.

z0mbie_hunter

weskerfan;32212 said:
hey everyone^_^

i noticed that like you there are alot of guests that like to check out the forum.

you wont regret^_^

this is far from being a family. RE5 just spams all day. and im a awful lurker. trust me they dont want to be part of this 'family' as you call it

weskerfan

this isnt for you members to post in!

and i dont know about you,but i have made good friends on this forum,which makes it feel like family!

SkyChat

weskerfan;32244 said:
this isnt for you members to post in!

and i dont know about you,but i have made good friends on this forum,which makes it feel like family!

That's the spirit! :pirate:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
z0mbie hunter.
lulz. still a hater.

I think this place has got nice people in it, you gotta watch out for the weird people though, like z0mbie hunter over there, he's got areal attitude problem with me because ive got alot of posts. haha what a pest.

z0mbie_hunter

re5.;32302 said:
z0mbie hunter.
Lulz. Still a hater.

I think this place has got nice people in it, you gotta watch out for the weird people though, like z0mbie hunter over there, he's got areal attitude problem with me because ive got alot of posts. Haha what a pest.

omg lookz aat mye i be from da uk ikmy name is re5 let me just start my post by saying lulz my spam count be over 3,000 purry soon it gon' be over 9,000!!!!!!!!!11

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
z0mbie_hunter;32243 said:
this is far from being a family. RE5 just spams all day. and im a awful lurker. trust me they dont want to be part of this 'family' as you call it
At the moment it is largely spamtastic in a lot of the threads but that'll get reined in as the traffic picks up. And if it doesn't, well I'm sure there are ways of making it stop ;)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
weskerfan;32212 said:
hey everyone^_^

you wont regret^_^
I know what you mean hahah Theres always loadsa people checking out Resident Evil 5 threads.

gqusts.jpg

well its nice to know what people think, I mean its a forum lets just share all are opinions lol weskerfan has a good point if so many people are veiwing the RE5 section then its good to get a message across that they should sign up if they want to ;) haha

Tallahassee

zombie hunter i think you would have more post if you would find something worthwhile to say instead of being a jerk to re5.
and this place is awesome. this is the first website i go on when i get on the computer.

Flamer

weskerfan;32244 said:

Yeah, like me! And yeah we seriously need to get half of the guests to join. Most of them just browse the forum as a guest for news and stuff for some reason. :(

L

Lurker

Zombie, If you dont like RE5 who you call a "spammer" then gtfo.
Just do it. I bet your a little 6 year old who doesnt know what a spammer is.

Hoady

z0mbie_hunter;32333 said:
omg lookz aat mye i be from da uk ikmy name is re5 let me just start my post by saying lulz my spam count be over 3,000 purry soon it gon' be over 9,000!!!!!!!!!11
No need to be jealous look at your gamerpoints!

and im a awful lurker

A raging pedophile?

L

Lurker
lol hoady see Zombie i want you to look through all his posts and find the 3000 that are spam ^-^.

z0mbie_hunter

rathit;32452 said:
lol hoady see Zombie i want you to look through all his posts and find the 3000 that are spam ^-^.
Half the time he doesn't even use proper grammar so don't give me your lip and go back to your RE4 Thread.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Your causing problems dude, why dont you give just it a rest okay?
In other words. Stop being a bitch now.
Nothing is wrong with my grammer people can understand me and more then half of my posts and Ive seen alot worse on this forum lol and people can post wherever they like...

so pretty please with a cherry on top stop this nonsence. It's proper anoyying lol. besides if you keep coming back here then why bring all the agro why dont you just chill with everyone an make some nice posts insted of being a douche.

Oh yeah btw do you like my sig? you made it LOL

Godammlover

z0mbie_hunter;32561 said:
Half the time he doesn't even use proper grammar so don't give me your lip and go back to your RE4 Thread.

And? So what if he doesn't use proper grammer atleast it isn't half as bad as most people who come on to the forums. His posts help a lot of people. Like people said, go away.

Hoady

lol i hate it how people go 'maybe come back when your spelling is better' or 'your grammer sucks your probably a retard whats the point in arguing' it just makes you look like a total jackass because it looks like its the only thing/comeback you've to say,or plainly you look like some ridiculous nerd.
slap.jpg

Top Bottom