• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 all you guest users

z0mbie_hunter

Explain to me how he has the right to spam with terrible grammar but yet I'm not allowed to post and say that it's wrong?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I did not say your not allowed to post your thoughts about me being a terrible spammer. I just think it's anoyying... Because you seem to brag about me, all because of that MSN chat we had haha. You friggin added me in the first place, now your hating on me an stuff.

I didnt think I was that bad anyway haha. but your bitchin again man. I said cut that **** out, haha wtf is wrong with you.

z0mbie_hunter

First of all you came straight out and told me I was crazy and was a complete asshole to me? And what you mean wtf is wrong with me? I swear if I'm up at 2 AM the whole ****ing forum is RE5. RE5. RE5. RE5. RE5. RE5. RE5. RE5. RE5. and half the time it's just nonsense. You rarely even start a thread and even qualify as a contributor? And you and these noobs try to get on my case for making intelligent cases. The whole point of a message board is contributing thoughts people want to hear. And making it understandable and easy to read and when people do read it, they take something away from it. Bad spelling and IM speak and run on sentencez mak u look ininteligen and dum. Use proper ****ing grammar at least. I know you are fully capable and don't make posts "AGREEING" with someone. It's getting to be ri-god-damn-ridiculous around here.

weskerfan

HEY!watch your mouth!
wtf are you talking about!?
like i said ,some of us cant speak or type proper english!
if anything,everyone els is ABBREVIATING cuz its easier.
im shure most ppl can understand abbreviations.

Tallahassee

i mean some of us actually have stuff to say...youve been here nearly as long as me and have only 44 post i mean seriously....and re5. does not spam he actually contributes to this forum unlike you who only spams hate remarks.
oh and re5. can spell dumb right.....you said dum....whos the jackarse now?

Hoady

i dont know what movie its from i was referring the slap towards him.

Spam is when you write pointless tripleposting to make your post count go up or blatently spilling advertisements everywhere on a site i ain't seen him do any of that man.Even if its spam i dont care if he posted a video of his dog chucking a **** on the floor its just a post i don't see a problem?

z0mbie_hunter

No no no. Spamming is where you go to every single thread. Whether you really care about it or not and posting. I know that RE5. has the capability. He could make posts on threads about stuff he knows about and cares about. But instead he posts on 'everything' and sometimes it doesn't mean anything to him and he doesn't know anything about it and just spews out bull ****.

mastermind

well maybe he likes all the games and likes to post about all of them cause he likes to play and talk about them ALL!!!!! ever thought about that one???? also maybe he is from a country that doesnt speak English and its just a translation program which i doubt and in his country and language what he typed is absolutely 100% perfect grammer though i think he lives in UK but none the less i like RE5 cause he has helped me understand things about some of the topics in all of them i post in allof the areas except the resident evil 5 forum cause i dont have that one and that is because ilike all the games!!! and if you want to chew someon out for their grammer go ahead and chew me out cause i dont give a care.
last time i checked it was a resident evil forum not a "CORRECT GRAMMER FORUM" who appointed you "ENGLISH TEACHER" of the year?????
im gonna guess that right now you think i am spamming??? no i am not, i'm just interested in the community and forums

but nonetheless we should just drop it cause we are all supposed to get along

also this thread is to try to get more people to join the forum and this isn't really helping all that much

Godammlover

On a side matter. Your all fecking wrong.
Spam is Spam.
spam.jpg

Right.
So what if RE5 has his name on most of the topics in this forum? Have you checked the posts? They're not spam at all. They actually help other people and he's liked by a lot more people than yourself. You know, why don't you be the big man and just swallow your pride while you can. Before you get ran out, your making this bad for yourself.

Hoady

Watch out apparently hes a 19 year old mexican body builder,drug federal agent who had sex with that boxxy chick!

Hoady

mastermind;32708 said:
terrible but still funny
still no reason to bag on Zombie Hunter though he was being a jerk earlier

That is literally what i heard.

I don't see how people can argue about the stupidest petty little things.Re5 is a good bloke man i'm gonna leave it at that.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
weskerfan said:
this is a great place,so dont be shy.
step up,make an account,and join this forum family^_^
Soooo....we were saying?

Top Bottom