• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ada's Role

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Well read Ada's report. It seems to me that shes been playing a very intricate game of chess. Moving her pieces. It would make sense if this "organization" of hers saw Ada as a liability. A loose end. Plus with Leon, and Chris it would be easy to give them both to chase after while the "organization" moves ahead with its plans. But also look at it this way; Ada is in the game. We will her side of the story. A new mini game after playing the game will be her role. Why would they have you play her to just go through and kill off Chris and Leon? I'm thinking that you play as the "real" Ada; and fight for your life.
Its possible she'll have a side story where we play in her scenario. Info posted in another thread says the guy I thought may be Alex Wesker isn't. His name is Derek Simmons. A National Security Advisor who looks into finding multiple agents. And will have a major role with everyone. Ada mentions the organization she works for in that report you posted. Maybe its the same organization in RE6. Carla could be just a new alias she has.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Its possible she'll have a side story where we play in her scenario. Info posted in another thread says the guy I thought may be Alex Wesker isn't. His name is Derek Simmons. A National Security Advisor who looks into finding multiple agents. And will have a major role with everyone. Ada mentions the organization she works for in that report you posted. Maybe its the same organization in RE6. Carla could be just a new alias she has.
It looks like we'll finally see the "Organization" Ada truly worked for finally come into the fold.

"How are you feeling"
"More Games?"
"Not Quite, Just something i think you would benefit from knowing"

The first few lines between supposedly Derek, and Ada, so something is up, gah! too much possibilites, i don't think i have ever been so puzzled on a few game trailers since.. ever.:confused:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You know...I won't lie...The girl in the trailer never really seemed like Ada to me...Looks wise...I mean, we're all almost sure it is...Well...Ada/Carla...But to me, nowadays she looks more Jewish than Asian...Anyone else agree...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
It looks like we'll finally see the "Organization" Ada truly worked for finally come into the fold.

"How are you feeling"
"More Games?"
"Not Quite, Just something i think you would benefit from knowing"

The first few lines between supposedly Derek, and Ada, so something is up, gah! too much possibilites, i don't think i have ever been so puzzled on a few game trailers since.. ever.:confused:
Yup, that's what I'm guessing. The organization she references throughout the series may be this one. Which has me thinking. If she isn't cloned then the J'avo and BOW have orders to do as she says. Or if Carla is an actual clone of Ada made from the C virus they all have the same orders from someone.
You know...I won't lie...The girl in the trailer never really seemed like Ada to me...Looks wise...I mean, we're all almost sure it is...Well...Ada/Carla...But to me, nowadays she looks more Jewish than Asian...Anyone else agree...
I keep telling everyone this is takes place years later, with everyone looking different and older. We can't expect Ada to look exactly the same from previous titles.

bruno

Chief Researcher

As I said before, I think she looks Middle Eastern or something like that (Radames is a egyptian name).

Jay

K.I.N.G.
As I said before, I think she looks Middle Eastern or something like that (Radames is a egyptian name).
You keep saying that, but it may not even mean anything. My name originates from France, but I'm not French or from Europe. People can look different as time goes on. Or the development team wanted to give her a different look which isn't uncommon.

bruno

Chief Researcher
You keep saying that, but it may not even mean anything. My name originates from France, but I'm not French or from Europe. People can look different as time goes on. Or the development team wanted to give her a different look which isn't uncommon.
Yeah, maybe. I really don't like the idea of Carla being a clone of Ada, so if that woman is really Carla, then I want her to be a completely new person, and not a clone xD. Maybe i'm seeing things...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I keep telling everyone this is takes place years later, with everyone looking different and older. We can't expect Ada to look exactly the same from previous titles.
I don't expect her to look the exact same my friend...However, I DO expect her to still look Asian...To me, Carla/Ada doesn't...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Yeah, maybe. I really don't like the idea of Carla being a clone of Ada, so if that woman is really Carla, then I want her to be a completely new person, and not a clone xD. Maybe i'm seeing things...
I don't expect her to look the exact same my friend...However, I DO expect her to still look Asian...To me, Carla/Ada doesn't...
I heard Ada will have her own storyline once Chris, Jake, and Leon's is completed. Now whether Carla is Ada I don't know, but we'll see.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I heard Ada will have her own storyline once Chris and Leon's is completed. Now whether Carla is Ada I don't know, but we'll see.
- where did you hear this? -that would be cool if it were true, brings back the good ole' days of resident evil 4

Top Bottom