• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ada's Role

Jay

K.I.N.G.
First Ada is not evil, she is an antihero. She has never killed a good people and though she is do what she does for her own gain she ends up doing the right thing on a small scale (ex saving Leon because he is a good guy, but handing over the virus sample to the oganization for money). Carla (girl in blue) is supposed to be a clone of Ada (I here from several sources that Alex Wesker is a male and I thought he might be Jake Muller), but we will see in the coming months if this is accurate. Carla is in blue as opposed to Ada's signature red and is supposed to be evil, working for ANOTHER organization (who are all these unknown organizations, its so confusing sometimes) to get a sample of the C virus. She probably was created by one of the organization that Ada double crossed to take her place because she would be more obedient and heartless. The C virus is used to create the new enemies in the game the Javo. So other organizations wan a sample just like when they sent Ada to get the G virus and Plaga parasite. I think that Carla with be the woman Chris was talking about that caused his teammates deaths. (I had hoped it would be Jessica from RE: Revelations). Not to change the subject, but where is Jill and why is capcom trying to take here out of the series? I don’t count game that takes place before RE 5.
Lets say that is her. There's a line to being a antihero and just being crazy. She mutilated Chris's whole squad with that virus in front of him. That's not evil? Not saying what you're saying isn't true. It very well could be because it sounds possible. But until I get some facts or official announcements these are all just opinions. Good opinions though.
That is not Ada in the trailer it's Carla, and the reason she can control BOWs is because she was created/altered with the C-Virus which is what I'm guessing those monsters are infected with. Kind of like Alexia in CVX.
Another good possible theory. I'll keep that in mind.

JeffreyScott13

Ok a theory. "Carla" is either actually the "real" Ada; and Ada is the clone. Or vice versa. All we know for sure is this: Ada is cold but in the end sort of does the right thing. "Carla" seems to be cold, yet evil. New theory added on. Wesker is still alive and has been using clones? That or its Alex Wesker (the one who found out the secret for immortality, and stole it. Hes been missing for awhile.) "Alex" clones Wesker (Albert) for his hopes of a new human (Jake) that would have bonded perfectly with the progenitor virus. Hence the secret to immortality? Merely speculation. He could of also cloned Ada since shes been the most competent person so far in the RE universe. Also in the beginning of the new trailer we hear "Ada's" voice. Yet when we see "Carla".... it sounds completely different. Seriously check it out. Two separate individuals. It's also Ada capturing Jake. But "Carla" who sabotages Chris Redfields unit. The voices are very different. I've listened to it over and over. Now the question is this; why clone Ada? Has she gathered too much info? Is she seen as a threat to her "company" ? Or is Ada and Carla merely a distraction while the "company" is looking to do something else? On a side note; the chrysalis from the c-virus. Makes me think of evolution. Who do we know that was obsessed with evolution? Wesker. Or perhaps even Alex. But what else? Ada has been associated with a butterfly. Butterfly--->Chrysalis--->Evolution? Perhaps she is really the bad guy. Just makes you think.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ok a theory. "Carla" is either actually the "real" Ada; and Ada is the clone. Or vice versa. All we know for sure is this: Ada is cold but in the end sort of does the right thing. "Carla" seems to be cold, yet evil. New theory added on. Wesker is still alive and has been using clones? That or its Alex Wesker (the one who found out the secret for immortality, and stole it. Hes been missing for awhile.) "Alex" clones Wesker (Albert) for his hopes of a new human (Jake) that would have bonded perfectly with the progenitor virus. Hence the secret to immortality? Merely speculation. He could of also cloned Ada since shes been the most competent person so far in the RE universe. Also in the beginning of the new trailer we hear "Ada's" voice. Yet when we see "Carla".... it sounds completely different. Seriously check it out. Two separate individuals. It's also Ada capturing Jake. But "Carla" who sabotages Chris Redfields unit. The voices are very different. I've listened to it over and over. Now the question is this; why clone Ada? Has she gathered too much info? Is she seen as a threat to her "company" ? Or is Ada and Carla merely a distraction while the "company" is looking to do something else? On a side note; the chrysalis from the c-virus. Makes me think of evolution. Who do we know that was obsessed with evolution? Wesker. Or perhaps even Alex. But what else? Ada has been associated with a butterfly. Butterfly--->Chrysalis--->Evolution? Perhaps she is really the bad guy. Just makes you think.
It really is an good theory...Not too far fetched...I am curious though, when was Ada compared to a butterfly?

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I'm sure Ada's a real person and who's ever behind it may have cloned her. In this picture someone posted I'm speculating that Carla is the thing that came out of this. In the circle is possibly one of the scientist from the organization that created her using the C virus.

Cocoon.jpg

Some reasons I'm thinking Carla separate is because we've seen her with J'avo and other BOW type monsters that's under her control. So Carla must be one of them. If this is the case though. There's some slight differences in their voices to me, but nothing major to where it can't just be Ada. As for Alex I think he's behind the organization that's causing all this. Who knows the motives. I think he may be this guy in the picture.

8-3.jpg

JeffreyScott13

Ooo good point. So the chrysalis and the C-Virus.... is actually the next stage in evolution!? Cloning + Superhuman? Perhaps a superhuman/plaga hybrid? Hence why the J'avo follow her? Man this theory is just becoming more and more complex.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Ooo good point. So the chrysalis and the C-Virus.... is actually the next stage in evolution!? Cloning + Superhuman? Perhaps a superhuman/plaga hybrid? Hence why the J'avo follow her? Man this theory is just becoming more and more complex.
Its definitely the next step. This is the most unique and possibly deadliest virus yet. They believe to evolve one must go through a metamorphosis. Which is what the C virus does to the host. Chrysalis equals cocoon thus a butterfly being the evolution of the virus.

Tata-Chan1012

Bitch in the Red Dress Fan girl! XD
So after watching the new trailer I can't come to a conclusion, is Ada role good or bad? Why does she want the C Virus?

Here she is throwing the capsule that mutilated Chris's squad

wd.jpg

Here's a pic of her when the BOW takes down Jake. Somehow she can control them.

aq.jpg

And another with two J'avo behind her.

wq.jpg

Ada seems to really be far gone this time. Whatever the reasoning I hope Chris and Leon put a bullet in her head.

I don't know... I hope it isn't Ada because if it is they just screwed up big time with her. :(
Besides, she's always been a Anti-Heroin and... she doesn't wear blue... Hmm, well w/e, lol. I just hope that isn't really Ada, does not seem like her. :eek:

Tata-Chan1012

I don't want her to be Ada!!! She's my favorite character!!!
But then again, she turning to the dark side would be awesome too...
As long as I can play with her I don't really care...
I agree! She's my ultimate FAVE! :eek: Still hope she stays the same old bitch in the red dress she's always been! ;)
It would be so cool to play as her in RE6. :rolleyes:

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I don't know... I hope it isn't Ada because if it is they just screwed up big time with her. :(
Besides, she's always been a Anti-Heroin and... she doesn't wear blue... Hmm, well w/e, lol. I just hope that isn't really Ada, does not seem like her. :eek:
Haha things have changed since I posted that. I have reasons to believe that's not actually Ada anymore, but possible a clone created from the C virus.

Tata-Chan1012

Haha things have changed since I posted that. I have reasons to believe that's not actually Ada anymore, but possible a clone created from the C virus.

Yeah, well who knows? :p Though, I have a good feeling it's a clone.

sbr999

I like this theory!

Jack_Krauser.jpg

Jay

K.I.N.G.
http://www.relyonhorror.com/in-dept.../resident-evil-4/resident-evil-4-adas-report/

That ladies and gentlemen is Ada's Report from Resident Evil 4. That was written in 2004? Though I think Capcom always had very big plans for her. We get a very unique view of "our" Ada. Cold and calculating. So what is her aim, and how did she and Wesker continue the game of cat and mouse?
I wonder if we'll see Krauser in RE6. Jake being a mercenary maybe those two know each other?

JeffreyScott13

Krauser is dead. No coming back for him. Ada killed him for good, and the removal of his plaga by Wesker would of for sure killed him. Now if you're thinking about a clone? Doubtful. It would be a waste to have all these clones running around.

theinternat

Queen Internet
i knew the steve theories were bs from day one, same with the ashley ones... but this whole carla thing really throws me off. i'm really not sure. she looks and sounds like ada, but capcom hasn't confirmed her identity at all, which seems fishy to me. ada is as recognizable as leon...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Krauser is dead. No coming back for him. Ada killed him for good, and the removal of his plaga by Wesker would of for sure killed him. Now if you're thinking about a clone? Doubtful. It would be a waste to have all these clones running around.
I was thinking we might see some more epic knife fights lol.
i knew the steve theories were bs from day one, same with the ashley ones... but this whole carla thing really throws me off. i'm really not sure. she looks and sounds like ada, but capcom hasn't confirmed her identity at all, which seems fishy to me. ada is as recognizable as leon...
I know the Ada-Carla theories going around seems a lot to take in. But with everything we've discussed so far its looking like someone may have cloned her using the C virus.

JeffreyScott13

Well read Ada's report. It seems to me that shes been playing a very intricate game of chess. Moving her pieces. It would make sense if this "organization" of hers saw Ada as a liability. A loose end. Plus with Leon, and Chris it would be easy to give them both to chase after while the "organization" moves ahead with its plans. But also look at it this way; Ada is in the game. We will her side of the story. A new mini game after playing the game will be her role. Why would they have you play her to just go through and kill off Chris and Leon? I'm thinking that you play as the "real" Ada; and fight for your life.

Top Bottom