• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ada's Role

Jay

K.I.N.G.
After watching the new trailer I can't come to a conclusion, is Ada role good or bad? And why does she want the C Virus?

Here she is throwing the capsule that mutilated Chris's squad.

wd.jpg

Here's a pic of her when the BOW takes down Jake. Somehow she can control them.

aq.jpg

And another with two J'avo behind her.

wq.jpg

Ada seems to really be far gone this time. Whatever the reasoning is I hope Chris and Leon put a bullet in her head.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I dont believe it's Ada, millions of fans know her as an Anti-heroin, the fans would hate her if she turned to full villain.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I dont believe it's Ada, millions of fans know her as an Anti-heroin, the fans would hate her if she turned to full villain.
I think this time she may be. Capcom didn't say if it was her yet, but come on, look at her. I doubt its anyone else because why else would Leon stop Chris from killing her? If it was just anybody I don't think Leon would've stopped him.

xMobilemux

I think this time she may be. Capcom didn't say if it was her yet, but come on, look at her. I doubt its anyone else because why else would Leon stop Chris from killing her? If it was just anybody I don't think Leon would've stopped him.
Ada's color is red, not blue, also Leon is always the guy who stands up for the girls in RE lol.

xMobilemux

Lol true. If it ain't his hair, its the ladies. But notice she does still have some red on. The scarf and sash around her waist is red. She looks, sounds, and acts like her. Capcom ain't fooling me.
A while ago everyone was saying Alex Wesker was a female, this female could fit the role, she is aware of Albert Wesker, she called him a fool and somehow knows that Jake is Wesker's son, She also has that evil sense that Albert did.

Ada knew Albert Wesker wasnt stupid and never thought of him as a fool, I agree that Leon fighting Chris in defense of her sure does point at Ada, but I dont believe it.

Jakeykins18

Useless
A while ago everyone was saying Alex Wesker was a female, this female could fit the role, she is aware of Albert Wesker, she called him a fool and somehow knows that Jake is Wesker's son, She also has that evil sense that Albert did.

Ada knew Albert Wesker wasnt stupid and never thought of him as a fool, I agree that Leon fighting Chris in defense of her sure does point at Ada, but I dont believe it.
Alex Wesker is a male though :
http://residentevil.wikia.com/Alex_Wesker

Honestly, I think Ada has been evil all along and was just using Leon so that he could be of use to her in the future.
You have to remember that she worked for bad guys, and she betrayed them so she's evil, and a traitor.

This is probably Alex (IMO) :
210adfp.jpg

xMobilemux

Honestly, I think Ada has been evil all along and was just using Leon so that he could be of use to her in the future.
You have to remember that she worked for bad guys, and she betrayed them so she's evil, and a trader.
Sure but that dosnt confirm anything, Capcom changes things fast.

Ada got her fame and love from the fans for being the Anti-heroin of the series, if she just goes full villain all that love will disappear.

Jakeykins18

Useless
Sure but that dosnt confirm anything, Capcom changes things fast.

Ada got her fame and love from the fans for being the Anti-heroin of the series, if she just goes full villain all that love will disappear.
How does Capcom change things fast?
In Resident Evil anyways ?
I've read on here somewhere on this forum that in the Japanese version of Lost In Nightmares he's confirmed a male and he also is on the wikia.
Is that not enough proof for you ?
No offense.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
if she just goes full villain all that love will disappear.

That sometimes happens with villainous characters (Albert's kind of an exception for some though).

I never thought she was using Leon per say- she's shown too much care for Leon for it to simply be her using him to get further. Her saving him in RE4 was a risk towards her own job and life.

Fact is we've never seen Ada interact with anyone else other than Leon and the people she works for. She doesn't know Chris and, to her, Chris and his team are a bunch of expendable grunts getting in the way of her mission.

I don't think she is the main bad-guy however. It looks like the older guy (possibly Alex Wesker) is the one behind it all and who she is working alongside now.

theinternat

Queen Internet
it's not that crazy of an idea that ada has gone off the deep end. her intentions were never clear. maybe she was waiting for her moment to shine as a real villain.

however, i don't think she's the MAIN baddy in this. i think mr.mustache (alex wesker?) is probably the real super boss in this. it's possible she's being controlled bird-lady-jill style too, i guess. or maybe she's just after something for her own personal gain. no idea!

xMobilemux

How does Capcom change things fast?
In Resident Evil anyways ?
I've read on here somewhere on this forum that in the Japanese version of Lost In Nightmares he's confirmed a male and he also is on the wikia.
Is that not enough proof for you ?
No offense.
Capcom always changes things halfway through Development:

RE4 was gonna be the classic creepy camera angle gameplay and halfway through development they change it into the 3rd person shooter.

RE Revelations had Jill and Chris turning on each other and talking to an unknown man with Hunk somewhere in the game (i was looking forward to that one) untill halfway through development they changed it into the disappointing Revelations we have now -_-

I need something concrete to show if Alex is a guy or Ada is the villain in RE6

Jay

K.I.N.G.
That sometimes happens with villainous characters (Albert's kind of an exception for some though).

I never thought she was using Leon per say- she's shown too much care for Leon for it to simply be her using him to get further. Her saving him in RE4 was a risk towards her own job and life.

Fact is we've never seen Ada interact with anyone else other than Leon and the people she works for. She doesn't know Chris and, to her, Chris and his team are a bunch of expendable grunts getting in the way of her mission.

I don't think she is the main bad-guy however. It looks like the older guy (possibly Alex Wesker) is the one behind it all and who she is working alongside now.
Its the way she took out Chris's squad. That is something only a person with evil intentions would do. About Leon, maybe she wants to stay low key as possible. She's a spy. The fewer that know her the better.

theinternat

Queen Internet
yeah i'm going to have a really hard time believing she's not ada. i mean, she's got a different hair-do... but that's definitely her voice actress. and while she does look slightly different... so does leon. she's not getting any younger. asians just age better :p

Jay

K.I.N.G.
yeah i'm going to have a really hard time believing she's not ada. i mean, she's got a different hair-do... but that's definitely her voice actress. and while she does look slightly different... so does leon. she's not getting any younger. asians just age better :p
Lol right. Everyone looks a bit older. And I'm sure Ada has no sisters.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm torn...In my heart of hearts I believe it's her...But I'm trying to suppress that...Then again...I don't think she's a bad guy...I think she's like she always is...Out for herself as an anti-hero...Who's to say what good and evil is really...I mean...We've already seen that there are evil traitors within the BSAA in Revelations...So there are really just too many possibilities...At the end of the day, I don't think Ada's role has changed TOO much...However, we know she's not in Leon's shadow anymore...She's been shown interacting with ALL the main characters this time...Not just Leon...

Jakeykins18

Useless
Honestly,
If Ada is a evil, murderer lady, I will like her even more.
Beautiful, eerie, agile, and EVIL.
Does that not sound amazing?
*cough,cough*
For a girl I mean, of course.

leathaface99

You have to remember that she worked for bad guys, and she betrayed them so she's evil, and a traitor.

This is probably Alex (IMO) :
210adfp.jpg
thats exactly what i think if you played seperate ways she kind of hints that she is using leon

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
thats exactly what i think if you played seperate ways she kind of hints that she is using leon
How can she be using Leon though...If that were the case why would she have even given him the key to the jet-ski...It's not like she knew they were gonna meet again...So why let him live...Same with RE2...It's not like she knew they'd ever see each other again, so why'd she sacrifice herself...She's not using Leon...She really does care...You can feel the emotional tension between the two...Especially at the tail end of RE2 and all throughout RE4...

Top Bottom