• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ada Wong Theories *Possible Spoiler(s)*

Jakeykins18

Useless
tumblr_lw0j9hRXtL1qfrs07o1_r1_500.jpg

Reactions: Jay

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
The Chrysalide virus, the C virus. Sounds about right. Also I agree. I just don't think Ada's been cloned. But for some reason if she has then I think what you said could be right.
- Chrysalide virus = I believe has to do with-The scientific word for “cocoon” is “chrysalis.” This is the pupal form that insects enter into after they have been born. -like the trailer showed the pod people and the creatures are changing in the game, a sort of formation..? The Ada thing i believe also it being a clone cause Ada always wears a black scarf this woman is sporting a red scarf. just some of my ideas

Reactions: Jay

Jay

K.I.N.G.
- Chrysalide virus = I believe has to do with-The scientific word for “cocoon” is “chrysalis.” This is the pupal form that insects enter into after they have been born. -like the trailer showed the pod people and the creatures are changing in the game, a sort of formation..? The Ada thing i believe also it being a clone cause Ada always wears a black scarf this woman is sporting a red scarf. just some of my ideas
Yes, I've taken all this info into account lately. I am now 50-50 between the thoughts of Ada being cloned or not. It would make a great plot if she is. If everything we've come up with is true that is.

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
2-4.jpg

1-1.jpg

In picture one there appears to be someone in red. And in two you can see a J'avo in there as well. Whether its Ada who knows. Good job spotting that though.

I could CONFIRM that is just a zombie in a red shirt i've analized that before in the first picture you can see his arm..

Heinz Hayle

2-4.jpg

This is the Unidentified Woman with the Red Scarf!. if you could notice i think she's aiming a gun. some sort of a grapple gun? but still i think this is carla radames.
1-1.jpg

In picture one there appears to be someone in red. And in two you can see a J'avo in there as well. Whether its Ada who knows. Good job spotting that though.

Heinz Hayle

guys wait, remember the Captivate Trailer. ? The First scene when Leon and Helena were watching the VHS Tape seeing an C-Virus Experiment. I can say that the experiment is a girl! possibly Carla Radames. The Chrysalid can create human life form. one of my theories. :)

But still i hope this is not Ada Wong. But still i hpe that i can see two girls having a Battle! :D

theinternat

Queen Internet
i dunno if anyone's mentioned this or not, but what if carla is ada's real name? or ada changed her name to carla after 2, but never corrected leon when he referred to her as ada? we know so little about her, it's not hard to believe...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
i dunno if anyone's mentioned this or not, but what if carla is ada's real name? or ada changed her name to carla after 2, but never corrected leon when he referred to her as ada? we know so little about her, it's not hard to believe...
You know...I can completely see that...She is a spy and all...She shouldn't just go around announcing her real name to the world...Even if it is doomed to zombies or ganados at the time...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Ada is a double agent. Meaning she could go by two aliases. While we know her as Ada, her real name could very well be this Carla Radames. The only lead to that would be in her last name since it has "Ada" in it.

bruno

Chief Researcher
"Ada" 's epilogue in RE3 confirms that Ada Wong was a fake identity she invented to infiltrate Umbrella's facilities. In RE4, she probably has a new alias, but Leon and Wesker don't know it and keep calling her Ada.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
For all you know she could be the head of Umbrella!! Remember what Joker did in the dark knight with everyone at the bank?? She very well could be fooling eveyone that way she always saves her own ass!!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
"Ada" 's epilogue in RE3 confirms that Ada Wong was a fake identity she invented to infiltrate Umbrella's facilities. In RE4, she probably has a new alias, but Leon and Wesker don't know it and keep calling her Ada.
Exactly, which proves my point further that we never actually knew her or her real motives. Ada could be a codename given to her by the organization she works for. They know her as Carla Radames while everyone else only knows her alias as Ada. Of course though these are just guesses.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Exactly. Which proves my point further that we never actually knew her or her real motives. Ada could be a codename given to her by the organization she works for. They know her as Carla Radames while everyone else only knows her alias as Ada. Of course though these are just guesses.

I don't think we're going to find out her true name. I bet Carla Radames might also be an alias.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I don't think we're going to find out her true name. I bet Carla Radames might also be an alias.
Right, the way RE6 gearing up though I think someone's going to die, and not any of the main cast. If Carla is actual Ada I think we'll find out everything about her this time around.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I wonder...You know, if Leon/Ada ever have a "moment" in the game, I'd quite enjoy her telling him her real name...However, Cpacom would have told us her realy identity from the beginning if they ever planned on changing her name from Ada..They wouldn't change the name of a main charcter several games after she made her debut...It would be too confusing...So, I really don't think they'll ever say her real name, as to avoid any confusion about her when people talk...Just how I look at it from a business stand point, not a story-critic stand point...

theinternat

Queen Internet
I wonder...You know, if Leon/Ada ever have a "moment" in the game, I'd quite enjoy her telling him her real name...However, Cpacom would have told us her realy identity from the beginning if they ever planned on changing her name from Ada..They wouldn't change the name of a main charcter several games after she made her debut...It would be too confusing...So, I really don't think they'll ever say her real name, as to avoid any confusion about her when people talk...Just how I look at it from a business stand point, not a story-critic stand point...

i agree, but i hope they don't really have a "moment" in that game. not that i hate the "ship" or anything - it's just that would add a cheese factor to the game that really isn't needed :S ada or carla or whatever seems pretty ruthless in this game, i'd hate to see her soften up for a minute to tell leon she always loved him or something. puke!!! lol. unless they manage to find a way to do it tastefully...

Top Bottom