• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ada Wong Theories *Possible Spoiler(s)*

Jakeykins18

Useless
Ada Wong supposedly has a clone named Carla Radames. This information was submitted to another forum from a long time user who is well respected and says he read the portugese script for RE6.

What are your theories on why she was cloned, how, or by who?
I think she cloned herself to help her complete some sort of task and Carla was approached by a baddie who convinced her to join his side and spread the C-Virus.
On another note, what do you think the "C" in C-Virus stands for.
Maybe, Carla @__@??

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
The "C"-Virus stands for "Chrysalide". AAAND I don't know what to think about the Ada/Carla thing.. I believe there is this Carla clone in the game but maybe Ada is the one in the trailer.... I don't know... we'll have to wait until confirmations from capcom I guess..

Jay

K.I.N.G.
The "C"-Virus stands for "Chrysalide". AAAND I don't know what to think about the Ada/Carla thing.. I believe there is this Carla clone in the game but maybe Ada is the one in the trailer.... I don't know... we'll have to wait until confirmations from capcom I guess..
The Chrysalide virus, the C virus. Sounds about right. Also I agree. I just don't think Ada's been cloned. But for some reason if she has then I think what you said could be right.

Eddges

btw a little things that bothers me about a game is that for example... You see Ada with Jake in Europe, then you see her with Chris killing his teammates. Then you see her in China and she's wearing THE SAME CLOTHES!!! god dammit the japanese logic..

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
btw a little things that bothers me about a game is that for example... You see Ada with Jake in Europe, then you see her with Chris killing his teammates. Then you see her in China and she's wearing THE SAME CLOTHES!!! god dammit the japanese logic..
Well, who knows how much time is passing...And it's not just Japanese logic...It's also cartoon logic...

bruno

Chief Researcher

Chris, Leon, Piers, Sherry, Jake, Helena and the B*tch all wear the same clothes in all of the scences (and all of them have scenes in China and either Tall oaks or Edonia).

theinternat

Queen Internet
i dunno if i'm sold on the ada clone thing, but what i find interesting is that the developers in interviews never confirm her as ada. they call her a "mysterious woman". :s anyone who's even remotely a RE fan knows who ada is...

Eddges

But you can say maybe leon, helena, piers, chris (doubtfully sherry & jake) are wearing some kind of uniform. But a girl with the same dress and scarf..... Hmmmmmmm

Pig Demon

Carla was probably created by one of the organizations competitors after Ada went rouge. Why is her name not chinese? Maybe that's a clue to her creators country of origin. Also I bet Jake is Alex Wesker from the W Project.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Carla was probably created by one of the organizations competitors after Ada went rouge. Why is her name not chinese? Maybe that's a clue to her creators country of origin. Also I bet Jake is Alex Wesker from the W Project.
The Carla thing is a good point...However, Alex Wesker CANNOT be Jake...Alex Wesker, as pointed out by MANY others in MANY other threads, was one of the original Wesker children, making them WAY older than Jake...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I think whoever is responsible for cloning Ada (or altering - through years worth of plastic surgery - another woman to greatly resemble Ada - a woman named Carla) is an enemy organization who either wants inside information on Ada's organization, or wants to destroy it. Swapping Ada for Carla - after extensive research on Ada Wong's life seems like a reasonable option. Ada is perhaps being held by Carla's organization somewhere. That makes Carla the homicidal bitch in the trailer, and Leon is protecting her possibly because he either thinks she's Ada, and he doesn't want her dead because well, they had a 'thing' and wants to know the whole story first, OR he knows she's not Ada, and wants to keep her alive because she knows where Ada is and obviously the witness stuff and he's a liberal so he wants her to get her due process instead of just killing her right then and there.

Okay, not sure about that last part...

Jakeykins18

Useless
Okay in the reveal trailer there is a snippet where Leon and Helena are in a train that's tumbling over or crashing and behind them is something/someone in a bright red what looks like a dress. Does anyone think that's Ada?

Jay

K.I.N.G.
2-4.jpg

1-1.jpg

In picture one there appears to be someone in red. And in two you can see a J'avo in there as well. Whether its Ada who knows. Good job spotting that.

Jakeykins18

Useless
In picture one there appears to be someone in red. And in two you can see a J'avo in there as well. Whether its Ada who knows. Good job spotting that though.
Thank you but I can't take credit for it. It's quite popular. I was just asking what everyone else though...

Top Bottom