• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Ada Wong Theories *Possible Spoiler(s)*

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Those same initials caught my eye too a while ago, but now I think it's merely a coincidence. It seems to be common for villains or shady characters in the RE universe to have a name that starts with A: Albert, Alex, Alexia, Alfred, Ada, Annette, ...

As for the gender question: According to Resident Evil Wiki (scroll down to the trivia), the confusion about Alex's gender is caused by a bad translation; apparently it becomes obvious in the Japanese version that Alex is a man. However, since I don't speak Japanese, I can't tell if it's true or not.

It would be a nice surprise, though, if Ada turned out to be Alex after all... Thinking about Alfred Ashford and Morpheus Duvall, it wouldn't be the first time that gender transgressions are played with in the RE universe.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
what about the theory that she's also Alex Wesker?
A.W. = Alex Wesker / Ada Wong? Nobody mentioned Alex was a male. Remember when Alex ran away from the Wesker Children Project? She could have found the secret to immortal life and hid from Umbrella and that mutagen combined with other future mutagens she had been collecting as a double agent could create the C-Virus, which we hypothesize as a life generating mutagen...

i'm still trying to grasp the clone idea, i hope Ada is not in the hands of the antagonists.
- Its a male... play the resident evil nightmares in resident evil 5 and read all the notes

residentevilftw!!!

Whenwolvesreachthatmountain
Since the C-Virus means Chrysalid Virus, a trailer shows scientists watching carla hatch from a chrysalid. If you look, she still has blonde hair. My theory is that in a attempt to cover his involvment, he surgicaly changes her to look like Ada Wong? The two women, look entirely different, Carla (If the theories are true) looks older and has exposed tear droughs, brown eyes, brown hair,the opposite of red (blue), and pure gold hoop earrings. Ada wears a red leather jacket, tight black leather pants, and combat boots. She has jet black hair, green eyes, and still looks 20. Ada always carries a bowgun in the game and Carla carries a needle bomb and a hypo gun. Ada was also never in Edonia, Europe which means she could not have murdered the BSAA. Watch the Ada gameplay, she is only in Tall Oaks to investigate by what she says "Can't believe 'He' (Derek Simmons) went through with it, poor town, this bears investigating." She also works for a 3rd party organization which means is unknown. Neo-Umbrella is widely known. But it is just a theory. Lets wait for it to come out and find out! "Don't get the wrong idea, It'll make sense later." - Ada to Leon in Resident Evil 6

residentevilftw!!!

Also, to support the clone theory, it was confirmed that Courtenay Taylor will also voice Carla Radames and Michelle Lee will mocap. These are the same voice and mocap actors for Ada Wong! So maybe the clone theory is true!

;)

JeffreyScott13

Derek Simmons says "You still don't get it do you? Allow me to clarify, tomorrow the United States will suffer a bio-terrorist attack, and then China, and then various countries across the globe. At the hands of Neo-Umbrellas very own Ada Wong."
Why would he say it like that? I mean he is talking to Ada. Why say it that way? Unless they (Neo-Umbrella) actually do have their very own Ada Wong? Carla may have undergone experimentation and came out looking like Ada. Or perhaps she is just a doppelganger. This much is true though we have two separate women. One red, and one blue. Both look a like. Both are shrouded in mystery. Both have connections to Derek Simmons. One month and two days to go, and finally we will have some answers.

BranBran

What if Ada is pretending to be Carla! :eek:
On a side note, how long do you think Carla has been "alive?"

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
If Carla was Ada i don't think she would help Leon period

One EVERYONE should tell by who is Carla and who is Ada is this...

Ada Where's Red

Carla is wearing Blue

Ada has ONLY worn red thoughout the series it's a pretty big notice between chars

Also i dunno if i am the only person who noticed this but everybody associated with Leon where's red

Claire
Ada
Barry
Hell even Helena wears red

The only exception is Kevin who wears the standered RPD Uniform

residentevilftw!!!

Yeah, that is definitaly questionable! And if Ada was never in Edonia, Europe to annihilate the BSAA or track down Jake. And anyone could see major differences in the two. The two are like opposite twins, Carla is blue, Ada is red. Carla is sick, sadistic, and cruel. Ada is neutral, sympathetical (as shown when they are fighting Debra, she goes out of her way to save Leon throughout the series.) amd would never murder innocent people in cold-blood. They are different.

JeffreyScott13

Carla has always been "alive" probably same age, or older. I don't really think she was cloned. Personally I think she was a volunteer. Kind of like Alexia. Took the virus to see if she could bond with it. But here is the thing that bothers me, why Ada? Why try and look like her? Why try and frame her? This is giving us a hint that Ada is a special person.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Maybe it has something to do with the president. Sounds far-fetched, but Leon works for the president, Leon likes Ada, and Simmons knows about both... but that's just something I noticed now, I haven't given it much thought yet, and I don't really believe it either. Leon might be one reason for why it must be Ada, but there has to be more to it or it would be really lame! This game will most likely provide more insight into what she's been up to since RE2, and then we will know.

By the way, about the whole clone/doppelgänger thing: Has anyone of you seen Alias? In the last season, or maybe in the one before as well, they have a machine that can literally transform people into other people. Not much is revealed about how it's done technically, but you basically just lie down in a glass box that fills with a reddish liquid, endure excruciating pain while your body is changing, and when the process is done, you look like the person you were supposed to become, complete with their voice. Much more effective than facial surgery if you ask me, and considering what monsters and mutations the villains are able to create in the RE series, it's entirely possible that something like that happened to Carla.

JC_99-13

Ada's clone, Carla is a bio-hybrid thanks to the mixture of Ada AND the original Carla's DNA combined with with the C-Virus. You'll see in Chapter 2, Leon's Campaign.

Top Bottom