• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 A closer look...

wpstudart

I agree with EternalImpaler, or wesker will still live somehow, or it will have more of the "wesker's childs" Or something like that

Valentine

Hard To Kill
You're probobly right through the times Wesker has had many accents English, American... but that just a mistake made by CAPCOM or there is mpre then one Wesker.

D

Deleted member 1428

NiteKrawler;41158 said:
Nice gif. They definitely smacked him right in the face. I think the way his head dissapears was done by Capcom to give the illusion of his head being blown away. There really only 3 relevant theories for this sequence.

1. Wesker is just plain dead. (most logical)
2. Wesker is supposedly dead, but will come back for some strange reason.
3. Wesker dodged the rockets, which explains how he seems to dissapear there. (totally illogical.)

Only time will tell I suppose! Thanks to Valentine for putting that gif in there as this is the first time I've been able to see a slowed version. :)

I've only seen videos on Youtube about RE5 but remember that Wesker can teleport or vanish or something like that so maybe that's what he did. Maybe he can also make seperate body parts of his vanish?

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah I saw it :). It looks like his head disappeared. Maybe he can make other body parts of his vanish? Someone also said it could've been a hologram of him. I hope it's either of those because if Wesker really is dead RE just won't be the same for me Ganado style or zombie style :(.

Edit: Not disappear as headshot dissapear I mean like poof before the rockets touched him disappear.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
The GIF is alittle slow but to me it looks like he withdrew his head just in time. I think or else CAPCOM should've made it more clear like that the head scattered all over.

D

Deleted member 1428

Just looked at Wiki answers. It said he survived a nuclear explosion in RE: Code Veronica X so if he could survive a nuclear warhead, how are the 2 missiles any different?

Nemises;53732 said:
Just looked at Wiki answers. It said he survived a nuclear explosion in RE: Code Veronica X so if he could survive a nuclear warhead, how are the 2 missiles any different?

Didn't he escape that blast on his plane?

And not to rain on your parade, because I want Wesker back as well, but something I notice not to long ago scared me.

You see, I was happily watching youtube videos as I always do, and I saw this video that said Leon, alternate chainsaw death I clicked on it and the chainsaw pretty much just cuts Leon's throat and and he falls down dead kinda similar to RE5's chainsaw death. Come to find out that this is some Japanese version of the game and decapatation is suppose to be censored because the Japanese do not like senseless violence. (Yeah, I know that doesn't really make sense to me either considering all the other violence. No offense to anyone Japanese.)

Here's where RE5 comes into play, the whole game was censored in both the Japanese and the American version. (I think the European one too?)I recall hearing because it was made in Japan. Most deaths were censored including the chainsaw death. NOW if Wesker died, it was certainly death by decapatation. Was this their way of censoring it?

But if so, why pick a decapatation death that would leave most fans unsure, why not have them shoot the rockets through his chest and heart?

While finding out about the censorship thing did bother me when I first found out I still have theories.

For example, I once read a comment on youtube where someone said something about how "this in not DBZ and Wesker is not Cell"...I actually found that to be a valuble thought for a theory. While this is certainly not Dragonball Z there are some similarities between Cell and some bioweapons.

Some people call him an andriod, but I personally consider him a bioweapon. To make a long story short (since i've already typed a Harry Potter novel's worth of words) Cell could lose his head and still regenerate his entire body as long as one cell remained he could multiply it. What if Wesker's body is similar? In CV he lost almost half of his face, you would never know that by looking at him in his next appearances.

Now there's no need to get all bent out of shape if someone disagrees because these are just theories, and guess what I could be wrong. XD

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Your right about that. He almoast lost his face in CV but then shows up 6 years later in RE4 without any sign of damage to his face. If they wanted to kill him as I said thay made it very unsure and the rockets hit the lava behind him.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
If this is the truth then Albert Wesker is dead! but thay made a bad job looking like it. "They just killed the off their money maker

New villains:

Nicholai Ginovaef if he survived the incident.

Steve Burnside "Wesker said that his men had all ready taken him and one day might come back to life just as he did"

Krauser if he survived RE4.

Or a compleatly new one.

CassidyAcid

Oh no! One of my favourite characters in RE history nevermind my favourite villian! Acht I'm quite sad at that, but thanks for the confirmation Kagara :p

teal27

*single tear* :sleep:

No more slaying dozens upon dozens of innocents and physically and mentally torturing our main characters. Oh well. He went out with a bang!!

*crickets*

:huh:

D

Deleted member 1428

Ah how dare they! No more games!! Kill them!!!

Ok that was a little Salazary but still, Capcom had to go and kill the coolest character in RE... now Ganado style or Zombie style RE will never be the same for me again :(.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
RE6 Leon and Claire fight toghther and steve comes back to life just as Wesker and there's a conflict between Leon and Steve about who's getting Claire:D

Levan

Polkka. lol
Wow, now Steve as the main villain is an ingenious plot twist, lol. Imagine, Claire fighting against Steve, it would be so awesome. It's like Chris vs Jill except Steve is aware of it and is fighting her intentionally! Well... if he'd do that, that is.

Top Bottom