• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 A closer look...

^Chris loves Jill. There's no doubt about it. Whether it's romantic or not, Chris and Jill love each other. Hell if someone pushed themselves and a giant monster like Wesker out a window for me id love them.(Not to mention on Jill's part you have to love someone to death to do something like that.) They love each other in close friendship for sure.

Btw, can you send this link where Sheva and Chris are soppose to be dating please?

^So you're saying this is canon?

Ok, im confused, did you mean Sheva and Chris are dating each other, or dating other people. Cuz that wasn't Sheva. Lol, Thanks for the link btw.

NiteKrawler

What is the viral campaign and is it canon with the games? Also, @Spike, When Chris says that the plane can't get shot down because it will cause an outbreak, I believe he just meant that they couldn't let the plane get shot down, because it would cause an outbreak. That's how I took it anyway.

Zombie Enclave

" The viral campaign is a series of commercials of what happens after the events of Resident Evil 5 and is canon "

@013

The actor that plays as Sheva in the 3rd one is playing as the girl in the date one, so yes, that was Sheva and they were dating in the video. Which means they are dating in the storyline, to.

BUT let us get on topic.

^Im sorry, let me just clear this up. That woman in the vid you sent me was asian. But it never indicated Chris and Sheva were dating.

...And Wesker possibly going around hiding writing Kijuju all over everything. Lol.

I know, but it certainly isn't Sheva. As oddly cool as that would be, that's not her.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
NiteKrawler;42052 said:
What is the viral campaign and is it canon with the games? Also, @Spike, When Chris says that the plane can't get shot down because it will cause an outbreak, I believe he just meant that they couldn't let the plane get shot down, because it would cause an outbreak. That's how I took it anyway.

I don't believe the viral campaigns are canon.

@Nite, that may have been what Chris meant, but I think it was Sheva who said it, and I think she meant that the government would not shoot it down, as it would cause a biohazard..

@013, I definately have to say that Chris & Jill love eachother, I know it isn't anything romantic, as that is not implied from what we seen, but they obviously do care for eachother.:) I can probably say the same for most of the teams in RE, like Leon & Claire(although Claire seems to fancy Leon a bit, like every other lady he encounters), and so on.....

^I agree. (Sorry, you posted while I was still typing.)

To be back on topic. I can't say Wesker's alive, and I can't say he's death untill furthur details. It does indeed look like a glich, but who knows.

The thing is, whether he's truely dead or not doesn't matter, because if the majority of the people want him back, and Capcom feels it will get them more money, they'll think of some BS explanation to bring him back.

Capcom: See what had happend was, Wesker farted just as the missiles were about to hit, and the power of his infected fart created a barrier protecting him from the rockets, then the rockets just ended up hitting the lava and the splash catapulted him out of the lava and conveniently into a hospital where he was given immediate attention.

Hehe, truth be told I want him back. I've read some good theories,(Not the one above Lol.) so I hope he comes back. Whether he actually does or not is a different matter.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I don't want him back, I want to crawl in a cave and remember the good times from RE0, RE1, CVX and RE4, and even the Wesker's Report.:)

Seriously though, regarding his death, it is supposed to be his death, he is dead.:) Regardless of any type of glitch whatsoever, whether the rockets hit is irrelevant, as they did explode right next to him, pretty much the same as getting hit by them, the lava was tearing away at his legs, and he wouldn't have been able to keep his unstable virus steady...

^As you probably know, I disagree. But a debate on this will simply go in a circle. It's the same arguement i've seen many times before with different people. Let's just agree to disagree. ^^ No harm.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
013;42067 said:
^As you probably know, I disagree. But a debate on this will simply go in a circle. It's the same arguement i've seen many times before with different people. Let's just agree to disagree. ^^ No harm.

I have also debated this with plenty of people, and if any good has come out of it, I have heard the different theories, and I have garnered up different facts over the time, to simultaneously help my argument as well as help myself believe that much more firmly what I am debating...

Same here, i've even typed my own file on the possibilities of his survival and/or return. Out of boredom and to pratice on my writing/typing skills before I go back to school.

NiteKrawler

Spike991;42062 said:
(although Claire seems to fancy Leon a bit, like every other lady he encounters), and so on.....

Except Hunnigan eh?

Also:

SHEVA: A bomber equipped with missiles? He can't fly around in that without getting shot down...oh God!

CHRIS: Exactly. The plane can't get shot down. If it does, it will initiate a biohazard.

Come to your own conclusions. :)

Davinfected

Well he's already survived several rockets during the game, so I don't see why those two should be any different. You don't see his body parts splattering everywhere, you just see an explosion with larva spraying. But then, Wesker is powered by a virus, and I think viruses and bacteria are not supposed to survive high temeratures, and he's in a volcano, which is pretty hot, so he should be dead by now.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
What it looks like to me is that they went right through him and his head (for some reason) disappears in the gif.

Top Bottom