• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Zombies~ My view on them

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
How can they digest the flesh if they no longer have major arteries? If they lived in Antarctica, they would freeze quickly because their blood does not flow. If it was a crimson head, it would survive long periods of time because the red coloration is caused by over-pumping of the heart, the blood flows extremely fast and breaks veins, the blood secretes from there faces. I like pie.

Professor X

How can they digest the flesh if they no longer have major arteries? If they lived in Antarctica, they would freeze quickly because their blood does not flow. If it was a crimson head, it would survive long periods of time because the red coloration is caused by over-pumping of the heart, the blood flows extremely fast and breaks veins, the blood secretes from there faces. I like pie.

I don't think thats the reason Crimson Heads have red skin... Their skin pigments turn red, they don't bleed all over themselves. And if I may bring up the Crimson Head Elder, it looks as though the CH Elder doesn't have any flesh at all, bearing the look of a skinned corpse.

I don't remember where I heard this, however...

wesker_awesome

I don't think thats the reason Crimson Heads have red skin... Their skin pigments turn red, they don't bleed all over themselves. And if I may bring up the Crimson Head Elder, it looks as though the CH Elder doesn't have any flesh at all, bearing the look of a skinned corpse.

I don't remember where I heard this, however...

I heared mine from 3 different websites. The CH elder is a special case, a conduit of its kind.

Professor X

I heared mine from 3 different websites. The CH elder is a special case, a conduit of its kind.
I think it's already been accepted that when a Zombie becomes a Crimson Head, their skin pigments just turn red, aside from them growing claws and sharp teeth. May I ask, what are your sources? I'm interested because this is the first time I've heard about the "vein ruptering" scenario.

:: Question to anybody who owns the Resident Evil Archives book - Can somebody please explain what it says about a Crimson Head's skin turning red?

Thank you in regards...

wesker_awesome

I think it's already been accepted that when a Zombie becomes a Crimson Head, their skin pigments just turn red, aside from them growing claws and sharp teeth. May I ask, what are your sources? I'm interested because this is the first time I've heard about the "vein ruptering" scenario.

:: Question to anybody who owns the Resident Evil Archives book - Can somebody please explain what it says about a Crimson Head's skin turning red?

Thank you in regards...

somewhere on the resident evil wiki, on some othere resident evil website, and one was on a a zombie archive website.

Professor X

somewhere on the resident evil wiki, on some othere resident evil website, and one was on a a zombie archive website.

The RE Wiki can be edited by just about everyone, so that is not a reliable source, IMO.

And you'll need to be more specific on the "Zombie Archive" site and the other Resident Evil site.

wesker_awesome

The RE Wiki can be edited by just about everyone, so that is not a reliable source, IMO.

And you'll need to be more specific on the "Zombie Archive" site and the other Resident Evil site.

idk i searched crimson head a while back, and thats what came up, yeah i know i only listed the resident evil wiki cuz u asked what sources and im honest.

Professor X

actually if you don't post sources they count it as unreliable info, same goes for regular wikipedia.

No duh, hence a few posts up, why I asked for anybody who owns RE:Archives to please post any information about a Crimson Head. This is the first time I've heard anybody mention the "vein rupture" theory. I don't have the Archives anymore. The books spine fell apart and pages started falling out and getting lost.

Professor X

Thanks... Okay, there was something similar mentioned about Crimson Heads in that report, so thats two places I've heard it now. Doesn't mean I believe it. :p

wesker_awesome

No duh, hence a few posts up, why I asked for anybody who owns RE:Archives to please post any information about a Crimson Head. This is the first time I've heard anybody mention the "vein rupture" theory. I don't have the Archives anymore. The books spine fell apart and pages started falling out and getting lost.

oh thnat sucks. i hate when my books fall apart. i found out the website got taken down for mentioning false info about zombies. thank you for the info! :D

Professor X

Calm the **** down! lol!

I don't know why Crimson Head's are red and don't really care, so I've decided to leave this to other people.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Calm the **** down! lol!

I don't know why Crimson Head's are red and don't really care, so I've decided to leave this to other people.

I agree...Red, black, blue of rainbow...theyre still scary as f--k...actually i take that back...Rainbow Crimson Heads probably wouldnt be scary...

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I agree...Red, black, blue of rainbow...theyre still scary as f--k...actually i take that back...Rainbow Crimson Heads probably wouldnt be scary...

lol if you saw something with a rainbow colored head running at you with every intention of removing you from existance, you can say they arent scary all day long, with just your head laying on the ground :p

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
lol if you saw something with a rainbow colored head running at you with every intention of removing you from existance, you can say they arent scary all day long, with just your head laying on the ground :p
But rainbows are so...happy...it'd be hard to be scared...you'd be all "do you need a hug?" and it'd be all RAWR! And kill ya...

Top Bottom