• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Top 10 Resident Evil Characters

mert20004

I was replying revelations 2 and I just realize that there is a Steve Ester egg, in the first chapter when claire first take the handgun, Moira say: are you going to use it?
And claire reply whit: it's more reliable than any person... This claire phrase is the same that Steve say in code veronica when talking about the new found uzi matching gun
Sorry for the late reply but what you mentioned is one of the many localization mistakes of rerev2. The reference doesnt exist in og japanese script and it's out of character for claire to say something like that.

Rerev2 is really butchered in terms of localization. Things like claire being bad with natalia despite being good with rani in degeneration, love interest with neil etc. doesnt exist.

I believe the relationship between albert and alex is also different in og japanese script. Hell, even the island's name is different. The actual name of island is apparently " Sejm " .

I know that all re games have localization mistakes but ı think re4 and rerev2 are the weirdest ones.

Btw, there are no plot holes in the series neither any retcons. Only mistranslations due to some people at capcom not knowing how to translate any stuff.

Wesker90

Albert Wesker(GOAT)
Chris Redfield
Leon Kennedy
Claire Redfield
G
Nemesis
Jack Krauser
Salazar
Marvin Branagh
Ada Wong(RE4)

Top Bottom