• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Your Teams for Resident Evil 7

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Funny team, but highly unlikely to happen...

Piers and Jill:The"We sacrificed ourselves to save Chris' ass" Team. Both will get their revenge eventually... muhahaha >:D

Okay now I think this teams should be in RE7:

Jill and Rebecca. Barry made a comeback in Rev2, but so can Rebecca. I really want her back and Jill... well I don't need to elaborate on her. And Claire and Sherry should really happen.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Jill and Rebecca. Barry made a comeback in Rev2, but so can Rebecca. I really want her back and Jill... well I don't need to elaborate on her. And Claire and Sherry should really happen.
Yes! I would love to see either of these pairings. Claire with anyone would make me really happy to be honest. Ideally it would be Chris (if not Sherry), but he's kind of a touchy subject at the moment.

And for a totally ridiculous out of the blue team: Ashley and Ada. They would have zero chemistry and it would be so awkward between them:) Though in all seriousness I do wonder what Ashley's been up to...

N7Valentine

Yes! I would love to see either of these pairings. Claire with anyone would make me really happy to be honest. Ideally it would be Chris (if not Sherry), but he's kind of a touchy subject at the moment.
And Jill with anyone makes me happy, it's a very unhealthy obsession, tho. Damn you, Valentine for being awesome -_-'
You know I thought of two campaigns one with Jill(lead) and Rebecca and the second one with Claire(lead) and Sherry. Both can meet at some point in a similiar fashion like Chris and Leon did in 6. As for Chris, I don't mind him as long as he only appears in a cutscene. He can accompany Claire where she and Jill will meet. You know I still want to know how Jill and Chris react to each other. I've been waiting for that moment since RE5, since I really like them together :) Hopefully it'll be a heartwarming reunion. Or we'll get a fighting scene between Claire and Jill for whatever reason (most likely Chris, it's always him xD).
And for a totally ridiculous out of the blue team: Ashley and Ada. They would have zero chemistry and it would be so awkward between them:) Though in all seriousness I do wonder what Ashley's been up to...
Ashley? Ashley became the ultimate badass agent. She's faster than Leon&Ada, stronger than Chris and smarter than Jill&Claire together. She owns them all. Oh Yeah

N7Valentine

I think Jill and Claire know each other (or at least aware of each other's existence) because in Rev 2 Claire knew the sandwich incident back in the mansion.
Yeah, pretty sure they met at some point, we just don't know it. I mean c'mon even Piers met Claire, it'd be strange if Jill didn't. She knows Chris longer than Piers does ;)

Yes this needs to happen...
I hope it'll be for a good reason, tho... otherwise I'll start praying for Claire.

jayshizzo

I'm a fan of optional co'op the more people you rescue in the game(not major characters) the more they help you in the game for a period, if character dies,you lose character forever.there should be game for that.

SteelEagle

I hope the main game of RE7 is solo only. Maybe you switch characters once or twice based on the story, but only that. maybe there could be a side campaign that is based around two plus players? Anyway:

1- Jill. Main character.
1a- Rebecca. Play as her for a while during one story branch.
1b- Barry. Play as him for a while during another story branch.

2- Leon. Main character.
2a- Claire. Play as her during one story branch.
2b- Ada. Play as her during one story branch.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
It'd be nice to have a good, spooky solo adventure again with no big gimmicks. I wouldn't mind Capcom scaling things back to at least a Resident Evil 4 style game.

wanderer

battle master
ye. DO NOT WANT branching stories anymore. RE4 did the behind the scenes story well, RE6 not so much. stick with the RE5 one story style or RE4 main story + back story. get lost with the branching stories, it made RE6 poor. chase scenes, running scenes, ugh, i never touch Chris chapter 1, 3, 4, 5, Jake chapter 2, 5, and Leon chapter 4 anymore.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I mean, I love Jill and almost always welcome seeing her, but as with Chris, Leon, and Ada I think they need to keep her on the back burner for a couple more games.

Oh yeah, and pretend her whole ordeal with Wesker in RE5 never happened. Which BTW, she hasn't been seen in canonical continuity for two whole games (RE:R2 and RE6) now.

She needs to be in the next game. Her fallout from Wesker's mind-control is way too big of a story to simply ignore.

PS, as far as Alex Wesker is concerned:
Alex isn't dead, she "inserted" her consciousness into Natalia. I'm willing to bet she's going to morph back into her original form using Natalia's body that she possessed.

Last edited:

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Oh yeah, and pretend her whole ordeal with Wesker in RE5 never happened. Which BTW, she hasn't been seen in canonical continuity for two whole games (RE:R2 and RE6) now.

She needs to be in the next game. Her fallout from Wesker's mind-control is way too big of a story to simply ignore.

Alex isn't dead, she "inserted" her consciousness into Natalia. I'm willing to bet she's going to morph back into her original form using Natalia's body that she possessed.
I'm not even a big Jill fan and I'd be disappointed if she didn't make it into 7. She's been out of the spotlight for long enough, and they could do a lot with where they left off with her in 5. Additionally, I think they should at least make any of the main characters that aren't in the story playable in Mercs because why the heck not? But yeah, Jill in 7 = win

slack

Jill and Sherry plus the return of Carlos. But I'd prefer that they don't do forced co-op and let them have their own intertwining separate stories (like RE2..just more elaborate).

N7Valentine

I agree. We haven't seen Jill, if we go by the RE timeline, since 2009 (RE5).

They blatantly ignored her in RE6 and pretended like the part where Chris saved her in RE5 never happened. That was at least my impression.

They could do a lot with Jill now. All we do know she's in rehab now, but we don't know if she still continues to work for the BSAA. I got many questions like: What happened between her and Chris? How she's coping with her traumatical experience? Is she still blonde xD?(She probably is, but maybe she hated it and dyed it back to brunette) And other things.

But what I really hope is that they just don't ignore her story being under Wesker's control. If Capcom's smart enough they could pull off an Ellen Ripley a la Aliens with Jill or something similiar, but let's see what they come up with

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I agree. We haven't seen Jill, if we go by the RE timeline, since 2009 (RE5).

They blatantly ignored her in RE6 and pretended like the part where Chris saved her in RE5 never happened. That was at least my impression.

They could do a lot with Jill now. All we do know she's in rehab now, but we don't know if she still continues to work for the BSAA. I got many questions like: What happened between her and Chris? How she's coping with her traumatical experience? Is she still blonde xD?(She probably is, but maybe she hated it and dyed it back to brunette) And other things.

But what I really hope is that they just don't ignore her story being under Wesker's control. If Capcom's smart enough they could pull off an Ellen Ripley a la Aliens with Jill or something similiar, but let's see what they come up with

This, although...

In Revelations 2, there's actually an e-mail file from Jill to Barry where she mentions "I look a lot different now". So I take it that means she's till blonde.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Even though I prefer Jill as the brunette she started out as, I would find it weird if she got her brown hair back naturally. Hair colour changes are usually permanent, not temporary. Look at old (and sometimes even young) people going grey. Once their hair is grey, it stays grey, and only dyeying can change that for a while.

Why can't Jill have blue or purple hair? That would set her apart from Claire, whose hairstyle she stole. And it would make her so much cooler!

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Even though I prefer Jill as the brunette she started out as, I would find it weird if she got her brown hair back naturally. Hair colour changes are usually permanent, not temporary. Look at old (and sometimes even young) people going grey. Once their hair is grey, it stays grey, and only dyeying can change that for a while.

Why can't Jill have blue or purple hair? That would set her apart from Claire, whose hairstyle she stole. And it would make her so much cooler!

IDK, maybe they could give her an antigen that eliminates all strands of the P30 virus or something, thus changing her hair back. It was, after all, the P30 virus Wesker gave her that turned her hair blonde. And if you need a good canonical reason for it: they could say Jill has nightmares, being reminded of what Wesker did to her every time she looks in the mirror.

And let's be honest: Jill looks so much better as a brunette. :love::love:

Last edited:

N7Valentine

IDK, maybe they could give her an antigen that eliminates all strands of the P30 virus or something, thus changing her hair back. It was, after all, the P30 virus Wesker gave her that turned her hair blonde. And if you need a good canonical reason for it: they could say Jill has nightmares, being reminded of what Wesker did to her every time she looks in the mirror.

And let's be honest: Jill looks so much better as a brunette. :love::love:
I may be in the minority, but I prefer her as a blonde :love::love:

Top Bottom