• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Films

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
This is a thread for the film-makers among us :)
Post any of your work, any help, or post any required help for a certain aspect of an upcoming film :)

At the moment, I'm involved in one film, and hopefully, I'll be directing one or two pretty soon for GCSE Drama, as a little side project and the other as a film for when I'm more experienced and have more money hehe.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I made two films involving a Godzilla handpuppet, some stuffed penguins, a Barbie doll and a handful of Legomen. It was epic...the credit were on toilet roll and everything...

Sadly I've never done any serious work - my face is more suited for radio ;)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Angel;39725 said:
I made two films involving a Godzilla handpuppet, some stuffed penguins, a Barbie doll and a handful of Legomen. It was epic...the credit were on toilet roll and everything...

Sadly I've never done any serious work - my face is more suited for radio ;)

Lol!
Did it win an OSCAR? :p

And so's my face.
Nearly broke a new camera I was looking at LOL!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I used to have a video camcorder (yes, I am that old) and made loads of crappy films...but this one had sound effects courtesy of BBC Records and everything. I even used the Indiana Jones theme tune, some Aerosmith and a bit of Gershwin for culture. It was good stuff...

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Angel;39727 said:
I used to have a video camcorder (yes, I am that old) and made loads of crappy films...but this one had sound effects courtesy of BBC Records and everything. I even used the Indiana Jones theme tune, some Aerosmith and a bit of Gershwin for culture. It was good stuff...

I still have one of the old tape recorders! :p
And sounds awesome!
Compared to my ideas, that is definitley cinema quality!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I never re\lly made anythign serious. just flamethrowers an petrol bombs caught on cam a few times. ive made some gameplay videos an erm thats about it really.

Hoady

I made a movie once called Terrorist Love Fest at school i have the movie but i don't know where its gone too.Pretty much we dressed up as terrorists and made skits/stories about them it usually ended up with us fighting each other haha we used this big tin shed(It was very loud thus good for hitting)it was actually really well done.Alot was deleted from the final cut because we made too many skits and we just needed enough for the class to watch.

It was awesome i need to find that copy i would gladly upload it.

RE5.;39729 said:
I never re\lly made anythign serious. just flamethrowers an petrol bombs caught on cam a few times. ive made some gameplay videos an erm thats about it really.
Gotta love shenanigans.

Top Bottom