• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite voice actor(s)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
I'm for one who thinks that voice actors don't get the spotlight they deserve sometimes. So I thought of dedicating a thread to your favorite one(s).

Mine, I don't even have to think about it, is Luca Ward.

luka-ward_280x0.jpg

A deep charming voice, an incredible ability to always nail the right tone and emotion. Voice of many actors, including Kevin Bacon, Robert Downey Jr., Samuel Jackson or Russel Crowe (and also historical voice of Sam Fisher here in Italy - and I've no qualms admitting I even prefer him to Michael Ironside). Speaking of which, here's one of my absolute favorite performances of his, in Gladiator. Listen to this ****.

You came. You may deny it, but I know you did.

meg5493

DC Douglas definitely one of my top picks he does a wide range of character with Legion from Mass Effect 2 as on of my favorites and Cam Clarke as well. Finding out Liquid Snake shares the same voice actor as Simba is still the funniest thing ever for me.

mjk321

Wakamoto Norio, the voice of MANLINESS

I have lots of favorite female voice actresses, but Kobayashi Yuu is probably my number 1
dat range!

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Mark Hamill. When I learned Luke Skywalker was the joker in just about ALL of his animated appearances I was in awe.

Top Bottom