• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite save room theme?

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
So, every main Resident Evil game has had a save room theme, except for Resident Evil 5, unless you count the end chapter screens, when it autosaves, but I don't.

So, which of the save themes is your favorite?

I think they're all great, but I think if I had to choose a favorite, it'd be a tie between REmake's theme and Code: Veronica's.

REmake:

I just think this one sounds so dark and creepy, yet calming at the same time. Love it!

Code: Veronica:

This one I think has a nice melody, yet it also sounds quite sad in a way. I can't really say why I like this one above the others not mentioned, but I just do.

I think I'll put them in that order: REmake, then Code: Veronica.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I think I have to go with the original on this one.

You can't touch the classics.

Next in line would be the ones from Resident Evil Dead Aim, 2 and 3, in that order.

Mr Sunshine

Umm. The remake's is just another version of the original. They sound pretty much the same to me.

Anyway, I'd say I like most the one from the third game and after that the one from the original/remake and the second with no specific order.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Definately the original RE1's save room music lol. All the others just aren't the same.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I have to say REmake, then RE2, then...I want to say Dead Aim, but i don't think its very good Save Room music...i just like the music in general...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I have to say REmake, then RE2, then...I want to say Dead Aim, but i don't think its very good Save Room music...i just like the music in general...
I think part of the reason I like Dead Aim's save room music is because it fits very well with the ocean liner theme, not to mention that the loop in itself is amazing for such a small snip-it. (Also, if you listen to the entire soundtrack, Dead Aim is the most consistent Resident Evil game in terms of awesome music.)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think part of the reason I like Dead Aim's save room music is because it fits very well with the ocean liner theme, not to mention that the loop in itself is amazing for such a small snip-it. (Also, if you listen to the entire soundtrack, Dead Aim is the most consistent Resident Evil game in terms of awesome music.)

Youre right...it does fit real well with the ocean theme...and if you ask me its pretty creepy...as music i LOVE it...usually though save room music gives me a different emotion than this one did...So even if its not my favorite SAVE music its defniatley some of the best in RE...

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I think Code Veronica's theme would be my favorite. I love the way that it sounds and it sounds like something off from Hotel Dusk: Room 205 which I also loved.

Top Bottom