• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know you have played Resident Evil to much when...

AlastorXDilla13

When you start narrating in your head about the surrounds you get close to
"This food is days old, they haven't cooked in this oven that often"

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
You know you've played to much Resident Evil when the postman refuses to buy your surplus grenades.

GMajini

...the postman rings the doorbell with a parcel, you dive out of the front window and shout "What is this?" in a Barry accent.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
If you've ever caught yourself thinking: "If only I had a gernade launcher and some acid rounds right about now..."

Hoady

You know you've played too much Resident Evil when the outside of your house is constantly guarded by bear traps and dynamite wielding men dressed up from the 1800s.Anyone with decent hygiene gets dynamite thrown at them instantly.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
when you walk up to a locked door and say "I can't open it, it's locked from the other side."

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I don't think I've played too much (at least not lately), but I dreamt that I posted in this thread. :huh:
I actually dreamt that I posted that I had dreamt that I posted in this thread. :confused:

So if you do the same, you have probably played too much.

Hoady

You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you think Antonio Banderas is Luis because you became so emotionally attached to him playing Resident Evil 4.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
when you walk into a diner, you expect the owner to be in the back munching on one of the customers o_O

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
when somebody leaves the room you instinctivly say "ADA WAIT !"...

Lolwhut x3

You know you've played Resident Evil too much when...

You get creeped out when you're about to get a vaccine agains the... Swine Flu.

Or You know you've played Resident Evil too much when...

You're checking every bin out, in hope to find some ammo or a granate. Yuck 0_x...

Or You know you've played Resident Evil too much when...

You wish for a chainsaw when someone annoys you... This happends to me very often 0_x...

Or (last one, promise :3) You know you've played Resident Evil too much when...

You think about Dr. Salvador when you see Penn with a hockeymask and a chainsaw at the beginning in Bring It On (In it to win it). Also happened to me :3

Dr__Salvador_in_his_teenages___by_JaguarsSoul.jpg

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
When you start feeling itchy and tasty.
When you start craving a Jill sandwich.
When you get a cutscene of a Cerberus as you open your front door.

Urufuruyasha

You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you start thinking Chris is gonna show up at your YMCA to do some super steroid induced workouts

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
When you lose coherence and start saying things like "Itchy, tasty." :lol:

@Romero: It's from the first game.

SNPAL21

Monster
When you start dreaming about shotting a Chainsaw Majini in school with a shotgun ... Then finishing it off with a made up finisher. lol

Top Bottom