• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 You guys see the trailer for Afterlife yet?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah I've seen it...

I am actually excited to see it. It will probably be pretty crappy, especially the Executioner, but it will be a fun joke of a movie.:)

Brookehair

I was excited to see it then i seen the trailer and was like "oh great another movie ruined by 3d" But knowing me ill probably go see it

Marksman

I didn't think it looked that bad.. Cool los plagas, but zombies are still in it too? Won't that be abit wierd o.0 Will the los plagas fight the zombies? etc... Executioner looks really wierd o.0 When it hits that wall it looks really slow and fake.. Other then all that, WESKER IS IN IT HURRAH!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I think in their OWN right, if you forget about the game series, they're not ALL bad... but I do want more game-related stuff and I hope that RE: Afterlife can bring that to the series.

Wesker_xSTARSx

I love the introduction of Las Plagas and the Executioner, but the Executioner looks too obviously CG for my tastes. Like he's too light for the lighting in the scenery. They better remedy that for the release.

Top Bottom