• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yaoi-pairings from RE?!

hellgirl223

@Star: ahh. I see :3
Its a very nice picture x3
Is it from RE5 lost in nightmares?

aaand I friking love you for posting that picture XD
It pretty much sums it up xDD:

hellgirl223

I don't have lost in nightmares, I did however played RE5 and saw where it came from, it was in one of those cutscenes as well xD
Its so fast though so its hard to see the exact moment XD
But its cool o3o;; <3

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I've gotta admit... I love any Jill/Rebecca romance pairing. I guess it's a guilty pleasure of mine, as I've written a few stories with them together. Haha It just seems to work, as they're both STARS members and they've gone through the same hell together. Rebecca also seems to me to be the most androgynous female character in the series. She sort of looks like she may be bi/lesbian, and she totally checks Jill out in REmake and Umbrella Chronicles. Or maybe that's just my hopeful imagination ;-)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Oh this thread. :D

Wesker's either gay or bi in my book. As long as he has dominance over the other, he's happy. Probably prefers men though and likes the idea of having power over a strong male.

Oooh yeaaa I went there.

AusyAndy

Speaking as a gay male, I enjoy a good RE yaoi-pairing as much as I do any other m/m pairing. Whether they're original characters or taken from a movie or game, it makes no difference to me. There are characters I love to see paired-up. But of course there are some pairings at times that might make some people just think "yeah right!" (If it's a known-fact the character is hetero, or an enemy or something that makes it that much harder to believe)... Or even if it just creeps you out seeing certain two characters together, I know some yaoi pairings creep me out - Sherlock Holmes and John Watson? No thanks!

But really, it's just a bit of fun and usually the people drawing (or writing) it are excellent artists (or writers). It's another way for fans to take something they enjoy, like a character or game series, and turn it into something they'll enjoy even more...

If you don't like it - don't click it. Yes kids, it's really that simple...

Top Bottom