• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yaaaay!!! (Darkside Chronicles)

Just when the forum was starting to get kinda dull.

New Darkside Chronicles trailor, the best one yet!
I know there's a DC topic, but it's pretty burnt out and kinda old. So I made this one, also to capture more attention since I feel that this trailor is of high interest. Being that it now reveals the updated faces of more characters of the past.

(This has toned down my anger alittle bit.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pIU...onicles-Trailer-81809&feature=player_embedded

Note: You might not want to view anymore info on this post from this point on untill after you've view the trailor.

My thoughts?

It's good to know that Willaim looks more like his RE0 self.

Not only is this a badass trailor, but it's good news for those of you who don't like Chris RE5 design, it appears that he has a younger smaller frame. (*shrugs shoulders* he still looks delicious.)Pretty cool, it's amazing he looks like REmake Chris and CV Chris put together. Freakin badass! Not to say I don't love his RE5 design, but CV Chris has always been my favorate Chris. ^^

As expected, they've changed a few things. Beautiful Annette appears to have a different motive than the one she had in part 2. I don't like the idea of her calling the G virus a failure, that changes the G-virus obsessed woman she was in part 2. Sherry also seems more distant from her parents than she was in the first place.

(What the hell? The G-virus is suppose to be purple, this ain't the Resident Evil movies damn it.)

Steve checkin out Claire's booty, ooooh im tellin Chris. XD (Steve has an earing now.)

Ew, Leon has a shadow on his face...definately not for Leon.

...Alexander? Kewl a human appearance. ^^

Speaking of the Ashfords, I can't say I like the way the twins look...Oh well, hopefully kick ass personalities will make up for it. Among many other things that they changed, Alexia had tested on her father before she tought about testing on herself. So...that's been changed.

PS: Steve looks goooood. *Drools*

Levan

Polkka. lol
OMG at the CV Chris! It's like the REmake+the CV Chris combined... So awesome. :D

Claire's beautiful as usual... and uhh... Nice load she has there. Steve sure has good tastes lol.

And yeah, honestly Steve's voice and model is definitely a great change. Makes their romance a lot more... romantic. :p

But still... The gameplay. That's the big problem about DC, its not really thrilling or anything. I guess we'll just have to wait for the main game to find out if they would improve it a bit. :(

Levan;54144 said:
OMG at the CV Chris! It's like the REmake+the CV Chris combined... So awesome. :D

I know, that's what I said. :lol:

Claire's beautiful as usual... and uhh... Nice load she has there. Steve sure has good tastes lol.

Well, Chris' sister is certainly worthy of that kinda of attention. XD

And yeah, honestly Steve's voice and model is definitely a great change. Makes their romance a lot more... romantic. :p

I agree, Steve looks wonderful. And while it does add some nice comic relief, him looking at her butt is kinda a sad way to show that he's gonna fall for her...meh, oh well, he is a young boy. XD

But still... The gameplay. That's the big problem about DC, its not really thrilling or anything. I guess we'll just have to wait for the main game to find out if they would improve it a bit. :(

It certainly looks like you and I are on the same level.

Levan

Polkka. lol
nckosl.jpg

Is it just me or is something wrong with his left eye?

wpstudart

Levan;54154 said:
nckosl.jpg

Is it just me or is something wrong with his left eye?

He's just a little drunk ;)

Anyway, I can't wait to see this game, I liked UC very much, and DC sounds that is gonna be much better, it has Code Veronica :cool:

Feng-Hi

Can't wait for it, always a bit different sacrificing graphics from the 360 RE5 to the UC and DC Wii games! Claire is going to be captivating a lot of attention :)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
They've nailed chris spot on in DC. I was beginning to think they were just going to keep him buffed up. Thank god they didn't

ResidentZelda

OMG this game looks AWESOME! I mean for WII graphics lol, Also FInally I can see Alexander as a human being haha. But so far, No Wesker appearence in there :p. And they changed Ben's look ALOT (he is in between (0:43-:44).

Feng-Hi;54207 said:
Can't wait for it, always a bit different sacrificing graphics from the 360 RE5 to the UC and DC Wii games! Claire is going to be captivating a lot of attention :)

She deserves it, after her great lack of attention in RED.

*looks at Levan's sig and avatar* Wow, you sure work fast. XD

This just end! For those of you who peed yourselfs from seeing that trailor, get ready to change your undies once again. More interesting info.

Mystery lady! (No not Jill. XD)

mystery_lady.jpg

You can see a bigger clearer version of the picture here. http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq285/xfactor_gamefaqs/mystery_lady.jpg You can click on it and inlarge it.

Some people speculated it to be a young Exella...which is weird because they share no features. While I would like her to have a more elaberated story I really don't think that's her.

Second person she's speculated to be is Sheva, they do look alike, a young troubled teen Sheva, and the serpents kinda remind me a some kind of tribal thing. But why would they make Sheva a mystery girl, it would kinda be a waste of time if you ask me. She's not that much of a mystery or importance to the earlier games, at least as far as we know. (Not to say I don't like her.)

Moving on the the next character people think she might be Sherry. I know Sherry is blonde, but some blonde kid's hair tend to get darker when they get older, buuuut it doesn't really look like Sherry either...who could it be?

(Given the shaded backround you can't really determine the true skin color that well.)

The last mystery character of a Chronicles game turned out to be Sergei. So this is probably someone completely new, or mentioned but never shown. (Does she have a connection to Krauser by some chance?)

A Wesker child?...Shut up fangirl you wish. Hey it doesn't hurt to theorize. XD

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
oooo the suspense..
i wonder who it is, on what site did you find it?

i don't see it being sheva, but i like the idea of a young excella..
if that is sherry, then i CANNOT wait to see how her story pans out as 'old' sherry

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
013;54230 said:
This just end! For those of you who peed yourselfs from seeing that trailor, get ready to change your undies once again. More interesting info.

Mystery lady! (No not Jill. XD)

http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq285/xfactor_gamefaqs/mystery_lady.jpg

You can see a bigger clearer version of the picture here. http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq285/xfactor_gamefaqs/mystery_lady.jpg You can click on it and inlarge it.

Some people speculated it to be a young Exella...which is weird because they share no features. While I would like her to have a more elaberated story I really don't think that's her.

Second person she's speculated to be is Sheva, they do look alike, a young troubled teen Sheva, and the serpents kinda remind me a some kind of tribal thing. But why would they make Sheva a mystery girl, it would kinda be a waste of time if you ask me. She's not that much of a mystery or importance to the earlier games, at least as far as we know. (Not to say I don't like her.)

Moving on the the next character people think she might be Sherry. I know Sherry is blonde, but some blonde kid's hair tend to get darker when they get older, buuuut it doesn't really look like Sherry either...who could it be?

(Given the shaded backround you can't really determine the true skin color that well.)

The last mystery character of a Chronicles game turned out to be Sergei. So this is probably someone completely new, or mentioned but never shown. (Does she have a connection to Krauser by some chance?)

A Wesker child?...Shut up fangirl you wish. Hey it doesn't hurt to theorize. XD

I think the girl maybe Lucia from Gaiden, but Darkside Side Chronicles dosen't have a Gaiden story in it. Otherwise that may be Sherry.

No kidding, I hate on the rails. And I got the info from REhorror.

BTW Bighard, im almost sure that Gaiden isn't canon.

D

Deleted member 1428

Meh I don't really give a crap if it's on the rails or not I just want a taste of RE2 and RECV. My dad says if I do good in school that he'll get me this game in December I think. So I guess I could get REDSC somewhere in the winter and RE Archives on Christmas.

Levan

Polkka. lol
013;54221 said:
*looks at Levan's sig and avatar* Wow, you sure work fast. XD

MS paint rules! lol

I'm guessing pretty much that the mystery girl is Sherry. Even if her younger version does look a lot different though, I guess it makes sense that she's that one since, as stated from an article by aintnoscrub, that Sherry might be a playable character in the game.

After watching the video over and over it almost looks like a movie trailer. D:

Top Bottom