• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would this be cool

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Wesker went undercover into S.T.A.R.S, because he already worked for umbrella, and to them, stars, seemed like the perfect test subjects for their "latest creations" , and so thats why he got himself into STARs, and lured them into the mansion..bailed as soon as he got there, and basically watched things unfold.

iHadeSsS;42105 said:
its not about remembering every single detail, but what you completely changed round was like the whole big twist in RE1, that isnt just a small forgettable point, its what you play towards finding out...:S

All I said is that I didn't think that he had planed on betraying STARS when he first joined the team. Umbrella had more than one of their people working in the police department. I knew he meant to betray them in the mansion from the beggining.

"That's when my next order was given. Dispatch STARS to the mansion." That's what I meant by sudden orders by Umbrella.

aintnoscrub

Premium
013;42025 said:
^I don't beleive he had any intentions on betraying STARS untill given sudden orders by Umbrella. Because of the accidental spill.

you also said that ^ ^..which contridicts what you just said, about how you "knew" that he was going to betray them from the start..enough is enough, just leave it now..you'll end up going round in circles

iHadeSsS;42232 said:
you also said that ^ ^..which contridicts what you just said, about how you "knew" that he was going to betray them from the start..enough is enough, just leave it now..you'll end up going round in circles

That's exactly why I said you misunderstood me. I didn't believe he was going to betray them when he first started STARS, not when the mansion incident began. Prohaps it's you who isn't paying attention. >_>

Im not trying to argue, or make an enemy here. But please don't accuse me of not playing the games or not following the story, because I have indeed. Im one of the people who actually do read the files and such, hell i've seen some long time fans post in various sites that they still think Wesker is infected with the G-virus for gawd sakes.

aintnoscrub

Premium
perhaps you should make yourself more clear...?
reading your first post, you sound like you don't have a clue, sure it makes sense in your head, your the one writing the damn thing, oh and P.S i didn't accuse you of not playing them, i just asked thats all..

Im sorry that I did not make myself clear then. And as I said, I want no enemies, so handshake?

Top Bottom