• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst Resident Evil game you have played or seen?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I think that Resident Evil Survivor: Code Veronica is the worst out of all of them. Every other Resident Evil game was great for except for RE Survivor: Code Veronica.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I don't think I've had the misfortune of playing a bad RE game :D

Although I didn't love the controls of RE1 :\ but it's an AMAZING GAME overall :D

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I haven't seen or played any of the Survivor games, although I understand it to be dreadful. I'm not a fan of UC, I thought it was annoying. Out of the main series, I really didn't like 0. I don't know what it was about it, I just could never get into it. And the fact that there was there was no item box sucked ass.

wpstudart

I think all Re is perfect, but I think one of the worse is Survivor Code veronica. It's just confuse, the map, the game is a mess. But I like playing.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
wpstudart;51377 said:
I think all Re is perfect, but I think one of the worse is Survivor Code veronica. It's just confuse, the map, the game is a mess. But I like playing.

I think the survivior version of Code Veronica wasen't that great to. I mean they put in 1st person, same boss fight rooms, no voice dialogue, and the worst thing for me was probably the nemsis in the game because nemsis died in Resident Evil 3 and he wasen't even in Code Veronica.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Umbrella chronicles is so boring, you basically have no control, except aim and shoot, so theres no adventure to it being stuck on one path the whole game, not being able to drift off and do what you want.

Zombie Enclave

Well, of course, it was a arcade game. It's not going to have anything with the story. Usually, games that are on consoles, tend to have a arcade game that makes no sense with the main storyline, and it is intended to be something to play at the arcade, with that theme.

EDIT: I was replying to BIGHARDCHEATER.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The worst RE game I've seen (youtube) was one of the old RE games on a Game Boy Color, I believe it was a topic about it here somewhere. It looked crap, it sounded crap.

And I think the rail shooters (UC) are very bad also.

BIGHARD CHEATER;51334 said:
I think that Resident Evil Survivor: Code Veronica is the worst out of all of them.
I have forgot about the Survivor series, what was it that was special about it? In a nutshell, what kind of game is it?

Zombie Enclave

I just said it has NOTHING to do with the storyline. It is just a Resident Evil game, turned into a arcade shooter. It's not MEANT to make sense.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wpstudart;51412 said:
It's the game Code Veronica, just like the Dreamcast, but in first person, just like the arcade ones. And it's very messed up, Nemesis is on it. Check out the beginning if you like.
Ack!! :pinch:
They call that a Resident Evil game? What I see is a shoot'em up game. Bang-bang-bang non stop. And the two heroes gets in the line of fire all the time and shoots each other without getting hurt.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wolfgirl;51439 said:
Actually, I haven't played this game but I HATE the look of Resident Evil Gaiden (GBC). It looks awful and the gameplay looks horrendous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQYyfcM-vYo
Maybe it would be appropriate with a warning to turn off any loudspeakers. :blink:
And a triple scotch before clicking the link would help a great deal, possibly prevent hospitalization. :ninja:

Haha, not a game I plan bying. :p

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Romero;51464 said:

Maybe it would be appropriate with a warning to turn off any loudspeakers. :blink:
And a triple scotch before clicking the link would help a great deal, possibly prevent hospitalization. :ninja:

LOL exactly

I hate the shooting thing as well, it's like a golf videogame where you choose the force of your swing on the bar lol

wpstudart

Oh my god, this techno songs are catchy (irony detected).

Now I don't know if Survivor code veronica is worst than gaiden...

Popo

i liked gaiden, it wasnt so bad, what else did you expect from a gamboy color game? to be like the others?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Romero;51749 said:
Is gaiden something related to RE? :unsure:

It's a Resi game, but it's not included in the Resi continuity and as far as I'm aware never mentioned in any other Resi game.
Gaiden literally means "sidestory" in Japanese (like the Kakashi gaiden in the 'Naruto' books, except at least that was included in the 'Naruto' continuity), and it's not a main series game.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_Gaiden

Some people like it, some people hate it!

Top Bottom