• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) With who did you like to play?

which one?

• Leon

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Clare

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters

DarthDylan

I played as Claire sometimes.But I liked playing as Leon because he is so cool.And it dosen't make me gay if i like Leon.I just mean he was cool.

Cyborg 003

I've only played it through with Claire, and I liked it. Seeing most like the playthrough with Leon, I might start that one soon too.

domino29

PftU Spokesperson
Leon.

Only reason? Cuz I picked up the backpack for him and left the SMG for Claire. That is literally the only reason I like Leon better. Otherwise, they're even.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
My girlfriend.....oh right you mean....i get you right... Erm,i liked leon because of the VP-70.i've always loved that gun.

But i also liked going claire because of the connection to re1 with Chris!

i'd say it's 50/50 for me.:ermm:

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
umm... leon or claire?
well.. Leon is a good player cause he had better weapons and combined weapons too.
claire is a good player too cause I like her scenes. but um..

I probably go for Leon.

domino29

PftU Spokesperson
Oh... I guess Leon cuz he had the Shotgun, his A Scenario was funner to play, and he had Ada and his story was better.

Claire is okay. She gets a lot of okay weapons but her story is plagued by the monster that is Sherry and the story is not as polished as Leon's.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I hate hate HATE Sherri. She's just way too annoying for my tastes. QUIT RUNNING AWAY! Any who, Leon all day long.

DarthDylan

They should actually bring back Claire to the series.The latest thing i've seen her in was Degenerationand Darkside Chronicles.

DarthDylan

I don't think Leons hot i mean he was pretty awsome to play as.Claire was the hot one for me,though i didn't like playing as her.

Carriers of Dust

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
Only thing about Leon I liked was his weapons. The custom shotgun, handgun, magnum. All great. Other than that, didn't care for his love interest with AAAAAADDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
Leon all the way. Especially in B Story mode with that creepy Mr X hanging about. I guess because he's a man and because of that, its less scary =S lol

Top Bottom