• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Will Ada be in Operation Raccoon City?

Do you want Ada to be in Operation Raccoon City?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I think it would more awesome the more detail they get in there. I really don't want this to be some team shooter with a couple of zombies in it. I know Capcom aren't developing this one so I am praying that it doesn't stray from the series' fans!! I would love to see all the main RE2/RE3 characters, and monsters, and some of the Outbreak characters too.

This might just be me, but I dunno if I want them to go all out and throw in everyone that was around in that timeline into the game. At first it sounds exciting, but if you think about it, there just wouldn't be enough time for everyone to have there own spotlight. The 2 and 3 characters yes, but if they go overboard and put the OB characters into the same game I don't think that each character would get the time and attention that everyone wants them to have.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
This might just be me, but I dunno if I want them to go all out and throw in everyone that was around in that timeline into the game. At first it sounds exciting, but if you think about it, there just wouldn't be enough time for everyone to have there own spotlight. The 2 and 3 characters yes, but if they go overboard and put the OB characters into the same game I don't think that each character would get the time and attention that everyone wants them to have.

Why would they even need that much spotlight?

Last I checked we are supposed to be killing them.

And also we already know all of their backstories and information so there really is no need to give them a big spotlight and flesh out their respective stories.

Willian

It's much easier when you don't think about it.
I think you haven't understood clearly yet... ORC comes back to Raccoon City to show people what would happen if Umbrella's agents have reached their objectives when they were sent there to kill the main characters. Leon, Claire, Jill and the others have already had their time to shine and now it's time to see things from another point of view. The "bad guys" point of view.

Cyberote

For some reason, I don't think they're going to put Ada in ORC at all. It's probably going to be you and your squad taking orders from some unknown Umbrella exec and you go from point A to point B killing everything in your path. I don't see Slant 6 putting a whole lot of backstory into this.

Why would they even need that much spotlight?

Last I checked we are supposed to be killing them.

And also we already know all of their backstories and information so there really is no need to give them a big spotlight and flesh out their respective stories.
True, but people that are big fans of the OB characters are gonna want cutscenes and full missions on chasing them. I think that Kevin fans would be ****ed if we just ran up and shot him during gameplay without reintroducing him properly.
I think you haven't understood clearly yet... ORC comes back to Raccoon City to show people what would happen if Umbrella's agents have reached their objectives when they were sent there to kill the main characters. Leon, Claire, Jill and the others have already had their time to shine and now it's time to see things from another point of view. The "bad guys" point of view.
I know, I know what the game is about. All im saying is that I think they would be doing too much if they put in every single character from OB. But hell I could be wrong, maybe they will just show em running around on the street. But like I said to tocool, I think some fans would be ****ed, if their favorate character was just killed with no introduction. Even if it is the bad guys point of view.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
True, but people that are big fans of the OB characters are gonna want cutscenes and full missions on chasing them. I think that Kevin fans would be ****ed if we just ran up and shot him during gameplay without reintroducing him properly.

I know, I know what the game is about. All im saying is that I think they would be doing too much if they put in every single character from OB. But hell I could be wrong, maybe they will just show em running around on the street. But like I said to tocool, I think some fans would be ****ed, if their favorate character was just killed with no introduction. Even if it is the bad guys point of view.

But WHY would they even need a proper introduction?

We already know everything about them and their stories.

Most fans know what this game entails and that is killing off staple RE characters.

Most of them are not going to be to upset at them not getting a fleshed out story or introduction in my opinion.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I'm kinda impartial. Ada is cool and all, but she was never one of those characters that made me go, 'gasp! It's Ada!' Neither was she a character that I rushed out to play on Mercenaries. That being said, it wouldn't upset me to see her, and it would make sense since Leon appears to be a main feature of the game, and the two tend to go hand in hand.

But WHY would they even need a proper introduction?

We already know everything about them and their stories.

Most fans know what this game entails and that is killing off staple RE characters.

Most of them are not going to be to upset at them not getting a fleshed out story or introduction in my opinion.
You're right, maybe I was giving it too much thought. After all it is a full game, there is no telling what they have to do.

Top Bottom