• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Will Ada be in Operation Raccoon City?

Do you want Ada to be in Operation Raccoon City?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I am pretty sure all the major characters from RE2 and RE3 will atleast make a appearance in this title so I'd have to say yes she will be in it.

Just don't get your hopes up for seeing characters like Chris or Wesker in this game considering this game takes place during the Racoon City outbreak and those 2 are FAR away during the outbreak.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I am pretty sure all the major characters from RE2 and RE3 will atleast make a appearance in this title so I'd have to say yes she will be in it.

Just don't get your hopes up for seeing characters like Chris or Wesker in this game considering this game takes place during the Racoon City outbreak and those 2 are FAR away during the outbreak.

Nobody wants Chris or Wesker anyway...the've had their chance at the limelight and fans were unimpressed...f--k em...we get to see the kickass characters from the originals in thier PRIME!!

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
Nobody wants Chris or Wesker anyway...the've had their chance at the limelight and fans were unimpressed...f--k em...we get to see the kickass characters from the originals in thier PRIME!!
originals huh? forget these?
Chris_Live_Action.jpg

albert_wesker_3.png

Mike Redfield

"BRING ME 115!!!!!!!!"-Elena Siegman: Nazi Zombies
I agree. Wesker and Chris have always been boring. Whereas Leon, Ada, Jill and Claire have always been pretty dynamic and interesting.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
when i get around to get this, i would enjoy kill Ada, would like to kill all the rest but Ada i will enjoy the most.

I think you guys are being too hard on Chris and Wesker. They have always been interesting, (In my opinion) just because the creators did a bad job with them in 5 doesn't mean they don't ever diserve to be recognized again. I mean I don't think they should be in this game for accurate storyline purposes, but they're not bad characters. Plus it would be pretty cool to see Chris getting that phone call or watching Raccoon city on the news in France getting blown up in a quick cutscene. (It'd be cool to see his reaction.)

As for Ada, if she's in the game I would like to kill her.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Personally I think it would be cool to have the Outbreak characters in the game as well. I mean the main goal seems to be killing cops and Kevin Ryman is a cop. Not to mention the many cop characters in Outbreak. Since it is a 'What If' scenario we could even kill Marvin.

Willian

It's much easier when you don't think about it.
Well, I think it would be great to have the entire staff from RE2 and 3. Two guys I really would like see are Carlos and Nicholai. I like their roles in RE3 history...

Top Bottom