• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wii Version?

Nosophoros

I've heard rumors of a RE5 wii edition...are they true? And is RE5 any good; I've heard bad reviews because it's set in the daylight...

weskerfan

re4 is set in the daylight,and its a great game isnt it?

same with re5.

and i highly doupt that it will be for the wii.any time soon,or even at all.

D

Deleted member 1428

Wii version huh? That'd be very cool and I hope they make a Wii version.

english_lad

Whilst I have a Wii and would love to see RE5 come to it, it won't happen because the Wii is incapable of the graphics of the Xbox or PS3.

Sephiroxas

I remember reading about that, and having many threads about it. I'm pretty sure the answer was re-5 has too good of graphics to be put on the wii.

Ada Wong™

I agree with Weskerfan, just get a PS3 or Xbox360. I highly doubt RE5 will come out for the Wii. But who knows, you may end up lucky. And if the producer said so, he said so. There's no arguing with that.

SkyChat

Get a 360!
PS3 co-op would be a disaster because of the lag you'll get.

Oh and I lol'd at a wii version.. that would be like playing Bioshock on Windows 98

Redfield

SkyChat;33383 said:
Get a 360!
PS3 co-op would be a disaster because of the lag you'll get.

Oh and I lol'd at a wii version.. that would be like playing Bioshock on Windows 98

I don't have a wii but i don't see what's wrong with RE5 coming out for wii, RE4 did.

Jill

also i think the wii cant handle such graphics its too strong for it thats why there making the dark side chronicles for the wii

weskerfan

MoleMan;32671 said:
a wii version for Re5 is about as likely as an 360 version of Re4...

actually a 360 version of RE4 would be very much easier to do if capcom wanted to.

saznercj

i dont have a wii anymore but i hope they make it work the wii version of four re invigorated my passion for the resident evil series. liekwise if they ported 4 to the xbox i would buy it if the price was right or an anthology with proper graphics and updated controls or even without control changes i would get it

Top Bottom