• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 WHY NO AUTO TARGETING IN RE 4?????

chandler_slayer

i downloaded re 4 weeks ago only to my disappointment to find that the player has to target on zombies to kill them!!!
i mean no auto targeting like that of re 3!!!
is there any way to make it auto targeting so i cn play it in my pc.....letme knw guys

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah man manual targeting, means you can shoot enemys anywhere you like.. Meaning headshots are alot easyer an more comon you can you dinamate in the hands an it blows up, there feet face knee caps anything mate.

Shoot to kill man that game is serious. my persanol favorite death ... you should try yourself..
Shoot a enemy while there standing still facing you or walking slowly might work, just in the leg or knee so they drop to there knees then try an shoot there head off, trust me its pretty realistic an satisfying.

chandler_slayer

thanx man.............but its kinda annoying and hard to play it in your pc especially on ur keyboard...had i had joystick...i wudnt be complaining...lol
btw i dont find why alost everyone says re 4 is the best i mean ....it got totally whole diff plot unlike other re series and the upcoming re 5.....i find it kinda regular time passing horror game...so unlike re series

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ohh i didnt know you were talking about the Pc (even though you said) Yeah man that must be hard sorry lol

Ive only played it one a console.
I was wondering when you said you downlaoded it lol.

my bad.

cant you use a mouse to aim?!?!?!?
:S

chandler_slayer

yea i cn...but its equally annoying as it changes the targeting to different direction to that of mouse's movement....i tried all that man...but this was prob in re 3 which also i played in my pc...but anyways it doesnt bohter me much as i kinda find re 4 boring... :)

3d-agent

RE4 brought new style of game play and thats why everybody loves it...and let me tell u that most of peoples only played RE4 i the series cuz of its unique game play, cuz they didn't like the previous games of the series cuz of their game play. But for me i like all of RE series...and most RE4, i've played this game more than 10 times and i can play more, its kinda addicted.

And u find RE4 boring...i find that boring. :p
And most peoples on this forum loves RE4...
But anyway everybody has different point of view, and right to like or dislike whatever they want to.

Hoady

I don't think i would like it on the computer it just wouldn't feel right i reckon.It would have mods though which would be pretty cool.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=chandler_slayer link=topic=654.msg16326#msg16326 date=1227769984]
yea i cn...but its equally annoying as it changes the targeting to different direction to that of mouse's movement....[/quote]
It does sound like the mouse is set to inverted aim when up is down an left is right ect, on FPS games on consoles you can change the aim settings to inverted aim off

If that doesnt work im not sure whats wrong O:but dont give up though, man RE4 is a sweet game.

BloodyEmpire

Since you can aim wherever you'd like, would that make the PC version harder to play? I have the PS2 one, so it's pretty easy for me.

chandler_slayer

wiht mouse its much more worse
i gotta keep moving the cursor and cliking it for him to move and suddenlly change the cursor to point at zombie and kill it ....total waste of time and major annoyance! :p

chandler_slayer

guess thats wat i gotta do......but since its not continuation from rest re series....i kinda feel whether its really necessary to play re 4....cos even if i miss it,it wnt be a prob if i start with re 5..... :)
lets c....

Top Bottom