• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's going to buy RE:Umbrella Chronicles?

Are you going to buy RE: The Umbrella Chronicles?

• Total voters

JP

I made this thread simply 2 see how many RE Fans are going to buy Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles for the Nintendo Wii. I'm getting it this Christmas and can't wait!!! ;D

5.0 Pony

I dont have a Wii :(

Im sure ill play it though, im tired of all the different games being spread amongst the consoles, but the wii should be pretty sweet to play it on. :)

Maybe ill buy a wii, ive been getting bugged to get one anyway.

yeah i'm planning to get one from my mom for my b-day and hopefully i'll be able to get the game...i'm really hoping on getting 5 too

PunkMaister

[quote author=JadeSpeyer link=topic=69.msg452#msg452 date=1191061674]
I buy every RE game that comes out so yes.
[/quote]

Hi there Jade long time no see ;D , the one beef I got agsinst the latter RE games is the fact that they were only made for one damn particular console etc. Capcom should siimply port their games to every console and PC on the market. There is more money to be made that way anyways...

wow... thats very true but the RE franchise is the biggest franchise they own other than DMC i think but still it's worth trying...

verguit

RE fans would be mad not to buy it, i am for sure, if you don't own a wii and your a RE fan, Break the bank and get one, all RE fans must buy it, its the princible of the thing. :D

Top Bottom