• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Who were those characters?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Spike991;41548 said:
I think Chris looks fine...he certainly looks a bit different, but the facial hair and different hairstyle can go a long way.:)

If I had some good Chris pics from RE5 I could make a good comparision...unfortuantely I haven't found as many good RE5 Chris pics...

How can you say that?!

All the pics of him are good. :D

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
STAR_738;41619 said:
How can you say that?!

All the pics of him are good. :D

???I didn't mean that there aren't any, but I sure as hell can't find any...

I have like one pic of Chris from RE5....unless you know where I can get more?:)

Also, I can't seem to really find many of Jill from RE5. I have like one of her BSAA and another one of her in the Zero Suit Samus outfit...

Davinfected

I'm happy with the updated Chris.
Remember at the end of Code Veronica, he swore he was going to stop Wesker once and for all? You don't promise to do something like that without spending hours in the gym building yourself into a brick s**t-house so that you're ready to take a few punches and deliver some serious damage.

I'm not happy with the new Jill. I don't really care that her hair has changed colour, but even in the flashbacks it doesn't resemble classic Jill, because of that stupid pony tale, she looks more like Sonya Blade or Nina Williams or something. I prefer it if video game and/or animated characters keep the same hair style so that they remain consistant and recognisable as that character all the time.

Chris has always had his short brown hair. Leon has kept his parting style. Claire has always had her ponytale. Jill should at least have had her old hairstyle from RE3.

^Not to sound rude or anything. I know it may feel weird seeing them with a new look at first, but why do the characters HAVE to keep the same hair styles? I mean it's been 10 years for them, it's no suprize that Jill decided to let her hair grow out.

As long as it's nothing too drastic, I think changing the hair (as long as it still looks good on the character.) shows alittle creativity. Sure we love the STARS outfits, but what would it look like if they wore the same outfit as a default in every game for 10 years in RE time? The hair is not on the same scale as clothing but you see what I mean right?

Chris' hair is different too. It never was spikyish till RE5. The blonde hair was a big change, but the long brunette hair Jill had in the flashback was not that big of a deal to me. Her face is still pretty much the same. I could see if she came back with dred locks or something just plain out weird like that. But a long ponytail is hardly a change. She'll most likely dye her hair brown when she returns.

Top Bottom