• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Who is the mysterious Bird Lady?

Who is the mysterious Bird Lady?

• Rebecca Chambers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jill Valentine

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Claire Redfield

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Ada Wong

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Sherry Birkin

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

bruno

Chief Researcher
Have you guys thought she might be claire? That way, it would make sense if Sherry was in the tube... And Claire has been on the viral video.

Nathan

The bird lady could be jill after released from the tube, or possibly Claire, becasue both chris and wesker know them both and for it being sherry rebecca or ada, i doubt them because chris doesn't know ada, chris might/ might not know ada, depends on if claire introduced them between games, and doubt it is rebecca, who would be shocked by that.
So am undecided on if it is Jill or Claire but looking forward to finding out in just over 2 weeks. woooooo!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I just voted for Jill but i could be wrong but thats what veryone else has voted for lool.
If its not Jill then maybe she really did die... I mean people die right... even the really hot people die...

I thought she was a strong player though in RE remake an RE3

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
it would be a shame to kill her off, after she survived the mansion incident, then having her home town over run with zombies, not to mention bitch slapping nemesis's ass.

MoleMan

you know that there are screenshots showing Chris at Jill's burial site, that has been confirmed to be shown at the end of the game.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah Hoadys got a pictre of chirs next to jills grave. its just a picture though. but ive seen the video were chris gets a flashback of putting flowers on her grave *sob* wuld be a shame f she was dead yeah after all her history.

CiaFutureK

RE5.;25814 said:
Yeah Hoadys got a pictre of chirs next to jills grave. its just a picture though. but ive seen the video were chris gets a flashback of putting flowers on her grave *sob* wuld be a shame f she was dead yeah after all her history.

Do you have a link to the flashback? I really want to see it. :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Sheva says "I'm your new partner" and Chris is like I'm sure you'll do just fine.. Partner..." then he has the flashback hahah *sob* This video Is linked on another thread in the forum "re5 itro"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb7TdHtyLI0
But heres the link anyway. apparently its the a game intro. still a nice video i dont mind about the quality.

ohh an.. maybe he doesnt ut flowers on the grave but youll see lol

mastermind

but it also shows him in the same clothes that he is wearing throughout the game what are the chances that he is wearing the exact same outfit the day that he puts the flowers on her grave. so it might just be something capcom threw in there to throw us off. you know capcom loves to screw with our minds right. :)

Top Bottom